Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 560   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Managerial Merry-go-round 2021-2022; sack, shuffle, repeat  (Read 1976705 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #600 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 10:39:52 »

And Gene Wilder coming to us
Ouch.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 20:42:22 »

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8153264/Cherries-target-Robinson

Franchise fella off to Bournemouth? Interesting it says the budget is four times bigger.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #602 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 22:50:30 »

According to rumours, Robert Page (ex Sheff Utd, Cardiff and now Port Vale coach) is favourite to get the AFC Wimbledon managers job tomorrow...press conference 4pm.

#VivaKenBarlow!
Coca Fola

« Reply #603 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 23:08:58 »

I remember him, he was extremely bald. I hear you ask how can someone be very bald? Trust me.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #604 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 23:22:26 »

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8153264/Cherries-target-Robinson

Franchise fella off to Bournemouth? Interesting it says the budget is four times bigger.

How can that be?
MKD have bigger crowds than AFCB and I can't believe that they would be operating much under the cap so how can Bournemouth have a 4 times bigger budget and remain within the 65% cap?  Surely either sloppy reporting or something underhand going on down on the south coast!
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #605 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 07:21:37 »

Can't believe anyone can accuse that nice Eddie Mitchell of maybe being a little underhand with his Russian investors!
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #606 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 07:35:39 »

Jumping from a shit plastic franchise that shouldn't exist to a club with dubious ownership, backing and a mental chairman fond of swearing at and offering out the clubs fans.  Its just jumping from one shitty  situation to another.

I guess both of them are in a way seen as on the up but its not much of a step up surely.

Never knowingly overstated.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 17:31:49 »

How can that be?
MKD have bigger crowds than AFCB and I can't believe that they would be operating much under the cap so how can Bournemouth have a 4 times bigger budget and remain within the 65% cap?  Surely either sloppy reporting or something underhand going on down on the south coast!

They did pay £800k for Tubbs last season...and they get lower crowds than us !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #608 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 17:37:34 »

How can that be?

You can pay players one off fees through "sponsors" or "investors" which doesn't count as part of your turnover. In turn you pay the players lower wages. So it's quite possible they are well within the cap.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 17:44:05 »

Bookies got the AFC Wimbledon one wrong, Neil Ardley as new manager...http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19898624

#VivaKenBarlow!
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #610 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 17:47:26 »

According to rumours, Robert Page (ex Sheff Utd, Cardiff and now Port Vale coach) is favourite to get the AFC Wimbledon managers job tomorrow...press conference 4pm.

Like some kind of Led Zep combo.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Peter Venkman

« Reply #611 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 17:47:27 »

How can that be?
MKD have bigger crowds than AFCB and I can't believe that they would be operating much under the cap so how can Bournemouth have a 4 times bigger budget and remain within the 65% cap?  Surely either sloppy reporting or something underhand going on down on the south coast!
I have heard on the football grapevine that MKD, Coventry, Boremuff, Creepy and Preston and one or two others are all in the same boat as us regarding the wage cap. All will be revealed soon I am sure.

stfcinbmth

« Reply #612 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 18:06:09 »

How can that be?

The only money they have is the money the Russian has loaned at 6% so I believe
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 22:59:25 »

I have heard on the football grapevine that MKD, Coventry, Boremuff, Creepy and Preston and one or two others are all in the same boat as us regarding the wage cap. All will be revealed soon I am sure.

Creepy have to be in the same boat....

Clems Army!
Peter Venkman

« Reply #614 on: Thursday, October 11, 2012, 13:39:57 »

Bournemouth fans seem to have got delusions of grandeur they seem convinced that Eddie Howe is going to comeback from Burnley next thing they will be telling everyone that Charlie Austin is signing for them soapy tit wank
Well part one of the plan appears to be in place, Eddie Howe about to sign for Boremuff from Burnley opening up for Owen Coyle to return to Burnley.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19895260

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 ... 560   Go Up
Print
Jump to: