Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lukas Magera  (Read 30697 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 21:08:59 »

Just throwing this out their but devita has started every game ahead of connell despite what we think that suggests to me anyway that pdc does see him ahead of connell.Personal opinion is we could soon see devita taking his place on the bench

Its because Da Vita is Italian and Connell is English.

I may as well say it before some other twonk does!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #46 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 21:10:30 »

Agree,do think he was his signing but he must be seeing something in training he doesnt like.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 21:11:51 »

Just throwing this out their but devita has started every game ahead of connell despite what we think that suggests to me anyway that pdc does see him ahead of connell.Personal opinion is we could soon see devita taking his place on the bench

If that's the case then that's a bit shocking. Any manager should be able to see that Connell has much more about him than De Vita.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 21:12:49 »

Its Milan Misun on the left! but you can only see him if you believe in him

Has the club ever come out with an explanation regarding the whole Misun saga?
phelpsieboy

« Reply #49 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 21:27:47 »

The Misum saga is as confusing as the plotlines of Lost !
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 21:38:38 »

The Misun saga ended weeks ago. He never was and never will be our player.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 21:39:17 »

If that's the case then that's a bit shocking. Any manager should be able to see that Connell has much more about him than De Vita.

Dont agree....i have seen nothing in Connell to convince me he is better...he has come on as sub against tired defences and for me done nought,dont doubt his work rate but just because De Vita dosn't run around like a headless chicken dosn't mean he is a poorer player.
Granted he hasn't been that good up to now but has Connell been better,not in my humble he hasn't.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 21:42:58 »

The Misun saga ended weeks ago. He never was and never will be our player.

Was there an official club statement explaining this though?
phelpsieboy

« Reply #53 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 21:45:58 »

It's weird in the fact he was never our player, photo of him on the OS shaking wilsons hand wih a contract on the table and being paraded around the pitch and being assigned a squad number. Sounds like a movie like conspiracy
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 21:52:20 »

Its one for Mulder and Scully
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 22:07:26 »

Dont agree....i have seen nothing in Connell to convince me he is better...he has come on as sub against tired defences and for me done nought,dont doubt his work rate but just because De Vita dosn't run around like a headless chicken dosn't mean he is a poorer player.
Granted he hasn't been that good up to now but has Connell been better,not in my humble he hasn't.

Well in my opinion Connell looks stronger, smarter and has more of an idea where the goal is. You can see he has the instincts to score in him. Yesterday an example was his turning sharply and almost creating a run on goal from himself. De Vita on the other hand run around and did nothing. He's more lightweight and doesn't have as good a brain. De Vita has had 4 starts now. Connell has barely had any time as a sub to try and come on and impress. So saying Connell hasn't done much either is a bit harsh in my opinion. If after 4 starts he is without a goal then fair enough.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 22:49:14 »

I'd say Connell is better than De Vita based on seeing him hassle defenders a lot more often, bring the ball down on occasion, win an few headers, and showed better ball control when taking on defenders. I imagine he'd score 10-15 goals easy enough if he played every week. I'd be less expectant with De Vita.
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 23:32:53 »

http://scoutingromania.com/2010/08/05/player-of-the-round-lukas-magera-big-season-for-the-big-man/

Bit of insight to his playing style.
Andy King

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 23:42:57 »

He's no Eric Sabin
König

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, August 22, 2011, 23:47:33 »

so do we see magera and clarke as our starting 2 then? they both seem fairly similar in their styles of play in that theyre both big and strong and look to hold the ball up, neither are the poaching type ala cox or even benyon. will they work well together do you think?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: