Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Worst Town XI Of All Time?  (Read 18345 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 15:38:56 »

Paul Edwards did a bit of ram raiding between leaving Man City and joining us, i think. Nicholas and Pook both got done for drink driving... so there are a few more for Reg's team.

Whoever above mentioned Fraser McHugh has just reminded me about how much i despaired at his inclusion. he made Hewlett look competant.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 15:51:03 »

Was thinking about this thread last night and just kept thinking of crap full back after crap full back from over the years
Colin Barrett signed from Forest after they had won the european cup less than double figures in games (reg please  correct)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 15:56:44 »

Paul Edwards did a bit of ram raiding between leaving Man City and joining us, i think. Nicholas and Pook both got done for drink driving... so there are a few more for Reg's team.

Good call....Edwards was actually a decent player.  Think we may have enough to stretch to 7 subs....got to be a few more.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 15:59:13 »

Ricky Shakes shakes shakes? Has he been mentioned yet?

Things get better but they never get good
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 16:33:55 »

We need to add Andy Rollings to permanent signings and if we're talking loan signings how the fuck has nobody mentioned Nicky Wankspanner.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 17:08:57 »

Colin Barrett signed from Forest after they had won the european cup less than double figures in games (reg please  correct)

I think he played 5 in total......
Family at War

Midfield Maestro

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 18:30:48 »

Can't have a worst defence without Nigel Gray in it
Muffin Man

« Reply #142 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 19:28:22 »

Can't have a worst defence without Nigel Gray in it

Nigel Gray had one brilliant season before he detached his retina while playing against Orient I think, the season before he was awful though.

And Reg - you have to include Leigh Barnard then in the list of criminals as he was arrested for repeatedly hitting schoolboy players at Pompey and getting a sentence for it, community service I think it was.

Sounds like I have an issue with Mr Barnard (chunky the monkey as he liked to be called) but I dont really Smiley he was just a fuckwit.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #143 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 19:35:57 »

Nigel Gray had one brilliant season before he detached his retina while playing against Orient I think, the season before he was awful though.

And Reg - you have to include Leigh Barnard then in the list of criminals as he was arrested for repeatedly hitting schoolboy players at Pompey and getting a sentence for it, community service I think it was.

Sounds like I have an issue with Mr Barnard (chunky the monkey as he liked to be called) but I dont really Smiley he was just a fuckwit.
I used to go on the piss with Barny - he was a decent lad. On the pitch he was an absolute 100%er. He is nowhere near a worst XI - in fact we could have done with him last season. Very limited player but 100% effort.

Muffin Man

« Reply #144 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 19:42:45 »

I knew him quite well back then, I guess I just didnt get on with him, I worked at the club under Trollope/Beamish/Macari on the groundstaff and I reserve my judgement.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 19:58:27 »

OK....Leigh is in, but will have to settle for a place on the bench.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Wednesday, August 17, 2011, 22:40:07 »

Bit harsh on Leigh Barnard as some of his team mates would have matched last season's lot - maybe if there are 7 subs though he might just make it.

Reg, as you're around, can you recall any differences between Nicky Tanner and Simon Gibson? or anyone...

I recall blond colossi who turned slower than oil tankers but maybe they were worse than that! 
Muffin Man

« Reply #147 on: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 09:08:38 »

Nicky Tanner was dire, Gibbo had a few good games and scored at least one cracker with one of the biggest foreheads I have ever seen on a human, elephant man not included!
Muffin Man

« Reply #148 on: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 09:09:05 »

Sorted, I accept that Cheesy
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 09:24:57 »

Kamara for his ABH/GBH v Gillingham ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: