Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your team for Dagenham  (Read 6869 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 14:17:25 »

Who would you pick? I reckon there'll be plenty of different opinions what with the number of players to come in and the problems up front. Here's what I'd go for...

Smith
Caddis
Devera (or Comazzi?)
Flint
Kennedy
Esajas
McCormack
Risser (wouldn't mind Ferry, but seeing as he's the captain...)
Ritchie
Connell
Bodin

Bit unsure about the strikers. Bodin hasn't really convinced but De Vita had an absolute mare at Cheltenham - at least Bodin put a couple of shots on target and ran around a bit. I'm just hoping Connell will give us a bit more presence up front - he seemed to give us an extra option when he came on on Saturday.

Bench... hard to pick but something like Bedwell, Comazzi, Ferry, Atiku, De Vita
MichaelPook
Oh stop it Mr Fatbury!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 14:24:02 »

Id go with

Smith

Caddis Devera Comazzi Flint Kennedy

Risser McCormack

Ritchie Connell Bodin

I used to be Fatbury
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 14:29:23 »

My Team

Smith
Caddis
Comazzi
Flint
Kennedy
Esajas
McCormack
Ferry
Ritchie
Connell
Bodin/Di Vita (can't decide)

I'd imagine it will be Risser, Devera, A.n. Other (Esejas not starting) and goodness knows up front.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 14:33:55 »

Smith

Caddis
Comazzi (although Devera didn't do anything wrong on Sat... from memory)
Flint
Kennedy

Ritchie
McCormack
Ferry
Esajas

Connell
Bodin

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 14:36:12 »

What's the matter with Kerrouche, is he injured?
nochee

« Reply #5 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 14:37:18 »

Smith

Caddis
Comazzi (although Devera didn't do anything wrong on Sat... from memory)
Flint
Kennedy

Ritchie
McCormack
Ferry
Esajas

Connell
Bodin

Yep
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 14:40:58 »

Think so. haven't heard anything about Cibocchi either so presume he's still out injured?
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 14:41:33 »

Devera didn't look great against Crewe, and looks like he was beaten for the goal (he is #5, right?) so i'd go for:

Smith

Caddis
Flint
Comazzi
Kennedy

Ritchie
Risser (not sure on him, but PdC loves him)
McCormack
Ferry
Esajas

Connell

the thinking being that Esajas and Ritchie can be well advanced, and Ferry can get in the box too - i don't think Bodin and De Vita are any use up front. This is in no way a prediction, just what i'd do.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 14:42:37 »

Smith

Caddis
Comazzi
Flint
Kennedy

Ritchie
Ferry
McCormack
Esajas

Connell
De Vita

No chance of it happening mind. Reasons for selection are that Devera looked shaky against Crewe, although by all accounts did nothing wrong on Saturday. Also think Ferry is by far the most creative and industrious of all our central midfielders, 10 minute cameos at the end of games is not his thing. Esajas (if fit) should offer the team creativity, width and the willigness to run at players and shoot, so would include him. And Connell purely because De Vita and Bodin are just too similar.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 14:45:40 »

Smith

Caddis
Comazzi
Flint
Kennedy

Ritchie
Ferry
McCormack
Esajas

Connell
De Vita

No chance of it happening mind. Reasons for selection are that Devera looked shaky against Crewe, although by all accounts did nothing wrong on Saturday. Also think Ferry is by far the most creative and industrious of all our central midfielders, 10 minute cameos at the end of games is not his thing. Esajas (if fit) should offer the team creativity, width and the willigness to run at players and shoot, so would include him. And Connell purely because De Vita and Bodin are just too similar.

I'd go with this. Sounds like De Vita wasn't as good on Saturday but thought he played well against Crewe and he and Connell seemed to enjoy playing together in preseason.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 14:46:11 »

I know it's early but I'm not convinced by Risser just yet, things just seem to pass him by a little.

I think given our lack of physicallity up top we need to be a little 'cuter' in the middle and can only see Ferry make the more incisive passes, therefor I go with:

Smith

Caddis
Flint
Devera
Kennedy

Ritchie
McCormack
Ferry
Esajas

Connell
Bodin

So basically the same as b3nny just no change in defence.
fish head

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 15:01:39 »

Still want to know why Timlin wasn't involved on Saturday?

Has he lost his place now Esajas is back?
Parkin09

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 15:10:10 »

I think everyones being way to harsh on Risser, give him a chance! I don't think Simon will be going anywhere, I think Paolo knows he offers a lot and in the coming weeks he will get his chance,
McCormack looked good on Saturday so he deserves to be there, Oliver is our captain but I think if Paolo didn't think he was performing he'd drop him, he's shown he doesn't take passengers.

I think we should go with

Smith

Caddis
Devera
Flint
Kennedy

Ritchie
McCormack
Risser
Esajas

Connell
De Vita

Subs: Whichever GK is fit, Comazzi, Atiku, Ferry, Bodin.
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 15:35:42 »

Smith

Caddis
Comazzi
Flint
Kennedy

Ritchie
Ferry
McCormack
Esajas

Connell
De Vita

I'd go with this. Sounds like De Vita wasn't as good on Saturday but thought he played well against Crewe and he and Connell seemed to enjoy playing together in preseason.

I agree with this team. Devera couldn`t cope with any high balls so Flint helped him out. He looks a tad out of his depth at the moment. De Vita is fast but needs a Connell type of player with him. I liked Esajas but not sure if he is 100% so I expect him to come on as an impact player for the moment. Difficult game coming up....

Bathtime
corner

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, August 15, 2011, 15:42:00 »

im sure paolo said he was back to full match fitness when he said about esijas.

i would like to see connell and kerrouche start up front, we need goals!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: