Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham match is off the chain!  (Read 16589 times)
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 18:45:46 »

If the riots continue into next week our game  V Oxford on the Sunday will be fucked too as that game will need a large police presence.

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 18:46:14 »

If the home side is unable to host the match then shouldn't they forfeited the points / be knocked out of cup? Or least moved to a town which IS able to host it.
Yeh, let's punish Cheltenham Town FC because their local constabulary was a bit off the pace  Roll Eyes
Coca Fola

« Reply #107 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 18:48:46 »

If the riots continue into next week our game  V Oxford on the Sunday will be fucked too as that game will need a large police presence.

The riots will be finished by then. They've almost completely stopped already.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 18:56:57 »

Emailed too.

I managed to restrain and not use the word cunt either. Smiley

otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 19:04:17 »

This is a fucking joke.

I live in Croydon and even the Palace game is on for fucks sake

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 19:06:24 »

This is a fucking joke.

I live in Croydon and even the Palace game is on for fucks sake

Well said.

Must have been 'interesting' for you t'other night. Were you that close to the hassle?
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #111 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 19:09:26 »

i have been thinking about this for 4 hours now and i literally still can't believe this considering we are 1 of two games postponed.

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 19:13:19 »

Well said.

Must have been 'interesting' for you t'other night. Were you that close to the hassle?

His local supermarket got razed.

nochee

« Reply #113 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 19:20:31 »

Like everyone else, I'm puzzled by the decision and absolutely fucked off with it too. My Saturday was all set, stfc world on the laptop, reading the matchday thread, jumping about the room like an idiot when we score and getting sozzled on red wine. Now just because some clueless, dumbass plod decide that Cheltenham is suddenly more dangerous than sierra leone I have to settle for 2 minutes of redtube and kip.
Coca Fola

« Reply #114 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 19:21:00 »

Like everyone else, I'm puzzled by the decision and absolutely fucked off with it too. My Saturday was all set, stfc world on the laptop, reading the matchday thread, jumping about the room like an idiot when we score and getting sozzled on red wine. Now just because some clueless, dumbass plod decide that Cheltenham is suddenly more dangerous than sierras leone I have to settle for 2 minutes of redtube and kip.
Cheesy
Coca Fola

« Reply #115 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 19:21:37 »

Anyone who manages to get Sierra Leone and redtube in the same sentence deserves a round of applause.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 19:24:39 »

Like everyone else, I'm puzzled by the decision and absolutely fucked off with it too. My Saturday was all set, stfc world on the laptop, reading the matchday thread, jumping about the room like an idiot when we score and getting sozzled on red wine. Now just because some clueless, dumbass plod decide that Cheltenham is suddenly more dangerous than sierra leone I have to settle for 2 minutes of redtube and kip.

Exactly.

Un-fucking-cunting-believeable.  It's cunting August and we've got a piss flapping fixture pile up already! Those bastards better not start kicking off in Dagenham or I'll be starting my on bastarding fucking riot.

Cunts.

FACT!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 19:26:31 »

Complete over-reaction.  Postponed because there was some trouble more than 10 miles away almost a week before the fixture.  Pathetic.

Sounds political to me.  Adding to the already strong calls to cancel planned cuts to police budgets.

There will be a degree of politic involved in this no doubt. A mate of mine used to be fairly high up in GMP as a civillian (although now been made redundant ironically), apparently all the staff shortage and scare mongering stories that came out (pre-riots) is all carefully co-ordinated within ACPO, so at least one force gets a horrow story out each week.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 19:27:30 »

The riots will be finished by then. They've almost completely stopped already.

Only because its been wet (it was like bloody December in Manchester yesterday!), bloody fair weather scroats!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Thursday, August 11, 2011, 19:28:54 »

Absolutely fucking pathetic decision.  Not only am I pissed off, but now I've got a disappointed 7 year old who was excited about attending his first away match.  As mentioned, it will now more than likely be rearranged for a Tuesday night, which means it will finish too late for him to go!

As well as the pathetic Glos Constabulary, Cheltenham Town FC need to take some responsibility as well.  Surely they should have liaised with us before making the decision to postpone the match. As well as emailing Glos Police, I suggest everyone who has lost money due to purchasing tickets for trains etc emails Cheltenham Town asking them to reimburse them!  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: