Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pericard  (Read 13072 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 19:34:56 »

that cunt would struggle to trap a bag of cement.formations don't make your touch shit.
utter dross....

Can't agree aribba,if Burnley play Austin on the wing his touch and all round game probably would't be the same,Pericard is a target man who needed/needs balls into the box to attack....not played to his feet on the halfway line.
That said you are right good players have a good touch regardless of formations,but good players are not abundant in LGE 1.
jb

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 19:39:52 »

Agree Batch,although he frustrated the shit out of me i cannot help feeling that the position and tactics left him baffled...like ourselfs.
Young enough to still come good.

Agreed. I think he just needs some confidence, he looked scared shitless at times out on the pitch.

Do feel a bit sorry for the bloke so hope he gets a contract.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 19:40:38 »

I do as well and not because I think he's shit, I think he had a very hard time here, similar to BP at Southend (and we know what happened when he moved). Vinny deserves a break in my mind. (I'm not entirely sure why, but I just kind of liked him for some reason. I think it was because the stick he got made me want him to come good and be able to tell his doubters to fuck off.)

It was a sad state of affairs last season at times when you could see people wishing for him to make a mistake so they could hurl abuse, there was little encouragment.  He must have been shitting himself everytime the ball came to him, nothing like fans killing a players confidence.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 19:42:06 »

I do as well and not because I think he's shit, I think he had a very hard time here, similar to BP at Southend (and we know what happened when he moved). Vinny deserves a break in my mind. (I'm not entirely sure why, but I just kind of liked him for some reason. I think it was because the stick he got made me want him to come good and be able to tell his doubters to fuck off.)
Likewise. I know he had a real crappy time of it, but he got some pretty unwarranted shit at times.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 19:42:26 »

i didn't like the booing and abuse he got but he was shit. For a forward his scoring record is dismal
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 19:43:34 »

Yep,cannot disagree with that.
jb

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 19:44:23 »

Same, I think it's because he's not a arrogant prick like most footballers.

However maybe that's what helps you in being a good player.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 19:50:13 »

Agree Batch,although he frustrated the shit out of me i cannot help feeling that the position and tactics left him baffled...like ourselfs.

Actually I was thinking more on the line of stitching Rovers up with a carthorse.

The reason I didn't like him was that he seemed lazy. I'm not talking about slow. I mean lack of effort. Now that may be down to fitness. But why wasn't he fit if so.

I wish him no ill feeling. I do not think he should have been treated the way he was by fans. But at the same time I don't rate him at all. He is on the road to becoming a Trevor Benjamin.

That said, he did OK for Carlisle. So he must have something there when everything is right.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 20:26:49 »

I didn't perceive a lack of effort from him, but perhaps I'm being over-generous.
To me he simply appeared slow, which could well have been down to fitness issues - he almost seemed to be frustrated himself by his lack of ability to keep up with the game.
My perception of him was that he was a one-trick pony.  If a ball was played to his feet he was very good at controlling it, holding off a defender and playing a short ball to a team-mate.
Ask him to run onto anything, play a long ball, run past an opponent, defend in any way or shoot and you'd be extremely lucky to get a positive outcome.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 21:17:43 »

Think somebodies been messing with his wikipedia page, just look at this ridiculous first line:

Vincent de Paul Péricard (born 3 October 1982 in Efok, Cameroon) is a French professional football player,

Girl Giggle

I come from a land down-under
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 22:41:00 »

He was gash, utter utter gash. Lazy gash as well.

He had a purple patch at Carlisle before we signed him but before then he's had a fucking shocking scoring record.

He was lazy and didn't put in enough effort to at least semi make up for being utter shit.

One of the worst forward ever. Possible the worst number 9 we've had?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 23:38:43 »

No.

Paul hunt or shaun close
dphunt88

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, August 1, 2011, 23:56:24 »

No.

Paul hunt or shaun close

you can ask paul hunt about it by popping into the wheatsheaf, stratton. He's about to be the new landlord there!

Enthusiastic Loathed Strangers Podcast contributor.
Local media whore.
Ernie Hunt's second cousin, honest!
Overweight local cricket all-rounder!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, August 2, 2011, 09:25:38 »

To be fair to Oggy i thought he was a midfielder?

Agreed on Shaun Close but unsurprisingly given his limited ability i don't think he played number 9 very often either.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, August 2, 2011, 09:34:23 »

What number was Ben Hutchinson?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: