Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Danny Wilson  (Read 18698 times)
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 19:54:01 »

http://www.s24su.com/showthread.php?23398-Protest

They are not happy. I want him to do well, but they are not even going to give him a hope in hell.
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 19:54:40 »

You're a barrell of laughs aren't you.

I see Danny is now trending across the UK on Twitter - higher than Cheryl Cole. Who'da thunk it?!
I didn't meen it to be funny but I think it's fairly accurate.  In managerial circles, he's a fading light.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 19:55:23 »

I wonder if he'll give a salute to the owls fans during the derby Wink

As DRS said, he's fighting a losing battle from the start. He'll be sacked by christmas if they're not challenging anyway.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 19:56:07 »

Blades fans are furious, probably like us appointing Rix or Magilton.

Doesn't help either, when Wilson has apparently admitted in the past that he 'despises' Sheffield United

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
König

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 20:01:14 »

isn't it nice to compare the names of managers that were linked with us, and the managers linked to them. We get PDC they get journeyman wilson. Shows how attractive our club is i think.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 20:16:12 »

Doesn't help either, when Wilson has apparently admitted in the past that he 'despises' Sheffield United
Extremely strange appointment by Sheff Utd, which unsurprisingly none of their supporters are happy with. I wish him all the best, but can see it being a disaster. I wonder if they'll have some stay away supporters as well due to the appointment?
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 20:19:58 »

It certainly does seem strange, the fact that he was sacked by a club bottom of L1 is not exactly inspiring, but a former manager of your nearest and dearest?!?! I can see why they're all going mental.

I really thought he was nailed on to make a glorious return at Barnsley.

Top bloke, I hope he proves them all wrong.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 20:32:04 »

Nice to see that football fans are the same countrywide Smiley

I thought Sheffield united were "Pigs", but that is what they call the Wendies. Is it a mutual porcine appreciation?
deltaincline

« Reply #38 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 22:24:32 »

WTF! How come Wilson is suddenly a 'nice guy / top bloke' etc?

In my book, the stumpy little cunt can go fuck himself. He left us in deep shit with a squad of gutless wankers (mostly).

Whatever went on in the background after the Wembley no-show - Austin putting it about, Fitton interfering, panic signings etc, his ineptitude left us at the bottom of the league, utterly fucking humiliated below a side in administration with a 10 point deduction.

Some of you have short / deluded memories.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 22:26:58 »

Good Luck to him, I would have kept him here until the end of the season.

Can see Douglas and Sean O linked to them now.

I still don't think he left soon enough.
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 22:28:02 »

In my book, the stumpy little cunt can go fuck himself. He left us in deep shit with a squad of gutless wankers (mostly).

Whatever went on in the background after the Wembley no-show - Austin putting it about, Fitton interfering, panic signings etc, his ineptitude left us at the bottom of the league, utterly fucking humiliated below a side in administration with a 10 point deduction.

well said
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 22:35:17 »

He's not "suddenly" a nice guy - he always was, even if we were terrible. And yes, he did make massive errors this year which ultimately led to our relegation, but I don't hate him for it, nor do I consider him a "stumpy little cunt" for it.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 22:41:00 »

So if Sir Alex made a monumental cock up of next season that would give the Utd supporters the right to say the same about him? 

Wilson took us on as relegation certainties and kept us up and then took us to within 90 mins of the championship

Yes last season was a disaster we all know that but he had his hands tied in some regards - he had nothing to do with why Greer left, he couldn't stop Paynter going and he deffinately couldn't do anything about Austin wanting to go.

When he left we were still in a very savable position but Hart was way out of his depth and made all the wrong decisions.

Saying some of us have short memories is more than a little rich don't you think?  Surely a short memory would be indicative of not being able to look past last season? That is the very thing people are doing here.

And at what point did Wilson stop being a 'nice guy?  He was, if nothing else, just that!
deltaincline

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 22:53:51 »

So if Sir Alex made a monumental cock up of next season that would give the Utd supporters the right to say the same about him? 

Wilson took us on as relegation certainties and kept us up and then took us to within 90 mins of the championship

Yes last season was a disaster we all know that but he had his hands tied in some regards - he had nothing to do with why Greer left, he couldn't stop Paynter going and he deffinately couldn't do anything about Austin wanting to go.

When he left we were still in a very savable position but Hart was way out of his depth and made all the wrong decisions.

Saying some of us have short memories is more than a little rich don't you think?  Surely a short memory would be indicative of not being able to look past last season? That is the very thing people are doing here.

And at what point did Wilson stop being a 'nice guy?  He was, if nothing else, just that!

'Monumental cock up'?

Hmm.

Doesn't really cut the mustard KT, does it?

Blaming Hart for relegation? Jog on.

deltaincline

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, May 26, 2011, 22:54:49 »

He's not "suddenly" a nice guy - he always was, even if we were terrible. And yes, he did make massive errors this year which ultimately led to our relegation, but I don't hate him for it, nor do I consider him a "stumpy little cunt" for it.

Got your cage well and truly fucking rattled, eh Vicar?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: