Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Disappearing members  (Read 376816 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #885 on: Tuesday, March 28, 2023, 14:18:34 »

Will you please pass on my apologies?

Yours sincerely, King Numpty.
I doubt you would even reach the top 100 numpties on here Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #886 on: Tuesday, March 28, 2023, 22:46:59 »

I doubt you would even reach the top 100 numpties on here Cheesy

See, FH and I didn't get on when considering purely TEF disputes and he probably considers me in his Top 10 of Numpties but on the contrary, there was quite a lot of common ground between us and even though he and I would wind each other up, probably via several layers of tedium/tit-for-tat, I actually thought he was alright.

It was much more concerning when someone started posting pictures of him and using his name that I truly felt the human element, something that can often be missed/passed by online; it wasn't right that someone should be doing that to he, even if we didn't get along, everyone is entitled to their privacy in relative terms. My hope was that whoever did that, didn't start posting images of FH's or anyone else's family because it didn't appear or be apparent that the person was willing to stop in their antagonising. A really low point for whoever that person was, even more low if they knew FH more personally.

Not that FH seemed too fussed about it on the surface but that stuff still is uncomfortable and my feelings on this have been expressed as such before; it goes across to the many folk on here too, who are really only here for the one common goal of all things STFC - with a good chunk of bullshit thrown in to boot  Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #887 on: Wednesday, March 29, 2023, 12:15:20 »

See, FH and I didn't get on when considering purely TEF disputes and he probably considers me in his Top 10 of Numpties but on the contrary, there was quite a lot of common ground between us and even though he and I would wind each other up, probably via several layers of tedium/tit-for-tat, I actually thought he was alright.

It was much more concerning when someone started posting pictures of him and using his name that I truly felt the human element, something that can often be missed/passed by online; it wasn't right that someone should be doing that to he, even if we didn't get along, everyone is entitled to their privacy in relative terms. My hope was that whoever did that, didn't start posting images of FH's or anyone else's family because it didn't appear or be apparent that the person was willing to stop in their antagonising. A really low point for whoever that person was, even more low if they knew FH more personally.

Not that FH seemed too fussed about it on the surface but that stuff still is uncomfortable and my feelings on this have been expressed as such before; it goes across to the many folk on here too, who are really only here for the one common goal of all things STFC - with a good chunk of bullshit thrown in to boot  Smiley

I never knew that Bamboo and hope that the impersonator isn't still on here.

So, give no fucks
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #888 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 11:11:04 »

Haven’t see Godd002 on here for quite a while, maybe he’ll be back when the season starts.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #889 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 11:12:16 »

Haven’t see Godd002 on here for quite a while, maybe he’ll be back when the season starts.

Berni might know?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #890 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 11:22:55 »

I speak to Garry daily hes doing well just disappointed in the pre season so far.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #891 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 14:07:14 »

Berni might know?

I speak regularly with him, in fact he messaged me this morning.  I am sure he will be back online once the real fun starts and all of the noise from the last few months quietens down.

He's already purchased his new shirts for this season, so definitely still engaged..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #892 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 14:12:11 »

Good to hear.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #893 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:21:06 »

I let him know that people were asking after him.  He said that he doesn't understand what most people are talking about on here during the off season so stays away until the match day discussion starts again..

I think that is a very smart move on his part given the state of this place since May Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #894 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 17:50:02 »

Definitely goes over 80% bollocks in off season.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #895 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 18:07:26 »

Thanks for the updates- good to know he is ok

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #896 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 18:47:55 »

This thread title still tickles me every time it appears.  It's so apt for the membership, some company excepted ;-)
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #897 on: Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 19:47:05 »

IHe said that he doesn't understand what most people are talking about on here during the off season so stays away until the match day discussion starts again..

Conversely I'm not sure that all of us understand what he is on about during match day threads either.   Smiley
Nevertheless a very welcome presence when he does contribute.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #898 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 09:00:26 »

Not seen that fella/woman that used to wind a lot of people up on here, JBZ wasn't it?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #899 on: Thursday, August 3, 2023, 09:02:10 »

This thread title still tickles me every time it appears.  It's so apt for the membership, some company excepted ;-)
It's the cold weather!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61   Go Up
Print
Jump to: