Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Town Boss to be Announced Next Wednesday  (Read 56496 times)
Lumps

« Reply #195 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 21:08:32 »

Fuck me I used to think some of you people were brighter tham the mongs on thisis...

I'm really starting to feel glad I don't live in the town anymore.
Wiggler

« Reply #196 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 21:19:08 »

Crying The town misses you buddy.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #197 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 21:20:52 »

I'm going to start me own political movement.

I'm going to call it democracy, where everybody gets to say want they want and have freedom of speech. They are allowed to have their own views on government and how it might be best to govern a country.

But, if they don't have the same opinions as I do.

Then they are clearly a mong.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 21:26:47 »

I hope now Di Canio is appointed just to piss off Lumps.
flammableBen

« Reply #199 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 21:27:18 »

I'm going to start me own political movement.

I'm going to call it democracy, where everybody gets to say want they want and have freedom of speech. They are allowed to have their own views on government and how it might be best to govern a country.

But, if they don't have the same opinions as I do.

Then they are clearly a mong.

Umm. there's nothing undemocratic about thinking someone is a twat for the views they hold.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #200 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 21:31:45 »

Umm. there's nothing undemocratic about thinking someone is a twat for the views they hold.

No shit, sherlock

Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 21:57:52 »

Fuck me I used to think some of you people were brighter tham the mongs on thisis...

I'm really starting to feel glad I don't live in the town anymore.
Get a life FFS!! We are talking about someone who may or may not manage our club, not run the fucking Country...
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 22:15:11 »

I'm guessing that was partially aimed at me Lumps ?

All I can say is if you think someone is stupid for having a different opinion to yourself - then you have just shown everyone in one easy step that it is in fact you with your narrow minded and lofty viewpoint and attitude who is closer to mong than anyone else on here.........

Wise men say........
Lumps

« Reply #203 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 22:19:21 »

I'm just a bit disappointed at the lengths some people will go to to excuse the behaviour, and beliefs of someone, just because they used to be a half way decent footballer.

Christ if the man actually had any kind of record in management I think some of you would be prepared to accept a swastika tattoo on the forehead and a bust of Hitler in the managers office.

And some of the rewriting of history from some of you about Di Canio's relationship with fans in the British game is mental. I'm pretty sure that if we could look back 10 years, most of you would have considered the bloke a flash, mouthy italian cunt.
Lumps

« Reply #204 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 22:23:42 »

I'm guessing that was partially aimed at me Lumps ?

All I can say is if you think someone is stupid for having a different opinion to yourself - then you have just shown everyone in one easy step that it is in fact you with your narrow minded and lofty viewpoint and attitude who is closer to mong than anyone else on here.........

Not you in particular to be honest. You least of all to be honest, because I've not really been involved in many discussions with you in the past. I'm more just a bit sad about those people that I've found to be a bit of a laugh, fairly smart and funny in the past are prepared to swallow any old shite for the sake of a manager with a bit of ex premier league "glamour".
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 22:30:18 »

Again - your opinion which you are desperately trying to push down everyones throat !

I remember him as being a fiery passionate Italian - one that I would hate to play against but love to have on my team - I really do, I'm not "re-writing" anything - I am calling it as I remember it !

He made some (a few) fascist salutes to his own fans - he shouldn't have done it (in my opinion) but he did.  He calls it himself and says he has fascist beliefs - he doesn't hide from it OR try and wrap it up into something different - unlike yourself.  I would prefer he didn't have those beliefs - but I am not about to say he shouldn't be employed on this basis - especially as I said earlier that he has shown NONE of these tendancies whilst in English football

If YOU want to make stuff up about swastikas and Hitler then carry on - I don't think you will find anything said by PDC to back your theories up ?  Because YOU see it as one in the same doesn't mean everyone else does - or should !

The only person here that seems to be going off on a MASSIVE tangent is you Lumps - making up scare stories to fit your beliefs....

That's something one of the mongs on thisis would do..........

Wise men say........
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 22:33:13 »

I'm just a bit disappointed at the lengths some people will go to to excuse the behaviour, and beliefs of someone, just because they used to be a half way decent footballer.

If it annoys you then I'm all for it.
Lumps

« Reply #207 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 22:45:30 »

Again - your opinion which you are desperately trying to push down everyones throat !

I remember him as being a fiery passionate Italian - one that I would hate to play against but love to have on my team - I really do, I'm not "re-writing" anything - I am calling it as I remember it !

He made some (a few) fascist salutes to his own fans - he shouldn't have done it (in my opinion) but he did.  He calls it himself and says he has fascist beliefs - he doesn't hide from it OR try and wrap it up into something different - unlike yourself.  I would prefer he didn't have those beliefs - but I am not about to say he shouldn't be employed on this basis - especially as I said earlier that he has shown NONE of these tendancies whilst in English football

If YOU want to make stuff up about swastikas and Hitler then carry on - I don't think you will find anything said by PDC to back your theories up ?  Because YOU see it as one in the same doesn't mean everyone else does - or should !

The only person here that seems to be going off on a MASSIVE tangent is you Lumps - making up scare stories to fit your beliefs....

That's something one of the mongs on thisis would do..........

I think you've misunderstood, so I'll explain myself a bit more clearly. I was simply wondering how extreme his political beliefs would have to be before some of you found it unacceptable.

If he was a nazi rather than an italian fascist would you be prepared to live with that? If his tattoo said Fuhrer rather that Dux would that be alright? A swastika on his back rather than the fasces?

I don't really see the distinction between these symbols myself, but many will understand the significance of the first of each of these and might not even recognise the second. I'm just trying to understand whether this is because people don't understand what this mans beliefs are, or whether they just don't give a shit.

I'd like to think that some of the people I'd thought were pretty sound wouldn't want a nazi running our team, so I can't understand them being prepared to accept a fascist.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 23:09:12 »

Did hitler ever score a bicycle volley with both feet off the ground though?

Things get better but they never get good
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 23:11:30 »

I don't really see the distinction between these symbols myself, but many will understand the significance of the first of each of these and might not even recognise the second. I'm just trying to understand whether this is because people don't understand what this mans beliefs are, or whether they just don't give a shit.

Think the difference is that you've come to the conclussion that Di Canio = Fascist = Mussolini and others haven't.

My take is that he grew up with the Ultra's, still has a connection with them, made an arm gesture that they use a few times to them as a result and has an interest in Mussolini. I don't see him being a fascist as relevant as there are many interpretations of fascism, especially today, and I've seen nothing to suggest he supports any of the extreme elements of fascism that were present under Mussolini.

If you've got anything to back up the claim that he's just as bad as the Nazi's then share it and change our minds.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: