Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ive been Dreaming of Owls  (Read 1965 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Friday, May 6, 2011, 19:56:55 »

I looked it up

Owl
To see an owl in your dream, symbolizes wisdom, insight, magic, expanded awareness and virtue. You are highly connected to your intuitive senses and psychic power. The owl is also synonymous with death, darkness and the unconscious. The appearance of an owl may be telling you to let go of the past or certain negative behaviors.

To hear the hoot of an owl in your dream, denotes disappointments and death. Your unconscious mind may be trying to get your attention.

To see a dead owl in your dream, signifies some illness or death.�Death in this sense may be a symbolic death, as in an important transition in life or the end of a negative habit.

To dream that an owl is trying to peck your eyes out, means lacking insight. There is an issue that you are trying desperately to avoid.

Im going to die.

/
W56196272
flammableBen

« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 6, 2011, 20:02:57 »

Everybody is.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #2 on: Friday, May 6, 2011, 20:11:29 »

My mum used to have a couple of Tawny owls, Rattenburg used to fly over and sit on your head when you went in to feed him, it hurt a fair bit. Hope this helps
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #3 on: Friday, May 6, 2011, 20:15:55 »

I saw an owl in Lawn woods once.

So there!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, May 6, 2011, 20:17:32 »

In the same dream I had long hair.

Long Hair
To dream that you have long hair, indicates that you are thinking long and carefully before making some decision. You are concentrating on some plan or situation.

I need to decide when and where.

/
W56196272
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, May 6, 2011, 20:34:25 »

I saw an owl in Lawn woods once.

So there!

We know....

http://thetownend.com/index.php/topic,25894.0.html
Dazzza

« Reply #6 on: Friday, May 6, 2011, 20:37:53 »

Fist
To see a fist in your dream, symbolizes anger, power and aggression. It is also indicative of your readiness to fight and defend yourself.

Children
To see children in your dream, signify an aspect of yourself and your childlike qualities. You may be retreating back to a childlike state and longing for the past. You are trying to still satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurture. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Alternatively, the dream may be highlighting your innocence, purity, simplicity, and carefree attitude. If you are fighting with children, then it implies that you are repressing your inner child. The children could represent someone in your waking life (coworker, mate, sibling, etc.) who is acting like a child. If you see children fighting in your dream, then it means that your sense of morality and character are in conflict.

Woods
To see the woods in your dream, represent life, fertility, rejuvenation, and spring. Alternatively, the woods symbolize the unknown and the unconscious. You need to open yourself up to discovering your potential and your instinctual nature.

Settled my mind.

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #7 on: Friday, May 6, 2011, 20:51:37 »

Reg is like the guardian of all things that have gone, or something.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, May 6, 2011, 21:02:54 »

Fist
To see a fist in your dream, symbolizes anger, power and aggression. It is also indicative of your readiness to fight and defend yourself.

Children
To see children in your dream, signify an aspect of yourself and your childlike qualities. You may be retreating back to a childlike state and longing for the past. You are trying to still satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurture. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Alternatively, the dream may be highlighting your innocence, purity, simplicity, and carefree attitude. If you are fighting with children, then it implies that you are repressing your inner child. The children could represent someone in your waking life (coworker, mate, sibling, etc.) who is acting like a child. If you see children fighting in your dream, then it means that your sense of morality and character are in conflict.

Woods
To see the woods in your dream, represent life, fertility, rejuvenation, and spring. Alternatively, the woods symbolize the unknown and the unconscious. You need to open yourself up to discovering your potential and your instinctual nature.

Settled my mind.
Or if you have a dream that involves a fist, children and woods, you might be Gary Glitter.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, May 6, 2011, 21:05:56 »

nothing to do with Harry Potter's exams then ??
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, May 6, 2011, 21:09:00 »

The owls are not what they seem.

http://img1.tvloop.com/img/showpics/aa/4a/l3574fac90000_1_709.jpg
adje

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, May 7, 2011, 10:03:15 »

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, May 7, 2011, 10:17:21 »

I had a dream that I was in a 28 days later style apocalypse once.

I used to have a dream about my friends dying when I was younger too. Hmmm...

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: