Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Not Adver News: Dressing room split over 'Time travel bum sex' question  (Read 8858 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 11:50:06 »

I'm of the opinion that going back in time and smashing your own back door in is almost certainly gay, but a cheeky hand job or blozzer is just advanced masturbation, amirite?
Probably depends if you see yourself on the giving or receiving end of the transaction. I think future you might be, but past you might not be. Or maybe the other way round. Even in the bj scenario, there's still one of you who's got some bloke's cock in his gob, isn't there?
PocketScience

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 11:53:05 »

Probably depends if you see yourself on the giving or receiving end of the transaction. I think future you might be, but past you might not be. Or maybe the other way round. Even in the bj scenario, there's still one of you who's got some bloke's cock in his gob, isn't there?

This is true, but "some bloke" is actually you, so its not like its some random cock you're noshing on. It's a tricky issue that's for sure.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 11:54:12 »

Its all very well Prutton. But you didn't answer the burning question on everyones lip. Are there hover boards in the future or not? I want my hover board.

This is true, but "some bloke" is actually you, so its not like its some random cock you're noshing on. It's a tricky issue that's for sure.

The bigger dilema is spit or swallow.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 11:54:19 »

Indeed

The TEF has taught me wonders such as the blue waffle and the angry pirate, I thought metting up might be something in a similar mold.

I'm not sure mould is the best word to be using on the subject of blue waffle
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 12:01:02 »

Its all very well Prutton. But you didn't answer the burning question on everyones lip. Are there hover boards in the future or not? I want my hover board.

The bigger dilema is spit or swallow.

Well, if you really love yourself.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 12:02:22 »

Well, if you really love yourself.

soapy tit wank. It didn't work with my misses and it won't work with me..
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 12:06:28 »

I think all in all, that putting your bits into blokes (whether they're you or not) or allowing other blokes  (whether they're you or not) to put their bits in you probably crosses a line. Not that it's a bad thing, if that's your bag, just it probably is gay. It's certainly not a dilemma I'll be attempting to resolve should science ever progress sufficiently to allow me to do so.
PocketScience

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 12:16:51 »

I think all in all, that putting your bits into blokes (whether they're you or not) or allowing other blokes  (whether they're you or not) to put their bits in you probably crosses a line. Not that it's a bad thing, if that's your bag, just it probably is gay. It's certainly not a dilemma I'll be attempting to resolve should science ever progress sufficiently to allow me to do so.

Just the hand job for past Pauld then?

You make a good argument though, I can't see either past me or future me wanting to be on the receiving end so we'll probably just shake hands and say why don't we just both have a go on the missus, everyones a winner!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 12:29:30 »

You know, I think this thread more than any of the other various dilemmas that may arise over meeting yourself in different timestreams has convinced me that if I do ever achieve time travel, I'll just be avoiding myself all together.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 12:29:40 »

Who'd that thought that hypothetical bum sex with your future/past self could cause such debate.
Long live the TEF.
flammableBen

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 12:35:34 »

I would. I'd take pictures too.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 12:45:10 »

what if you gave yourself an STD!! time paradox!!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 13:23:53 »

You make a good argument though, I can't see either past me or future me wanting to be on the receiving end so we'll probably just shake hands and say why don't we just both have a go on the missus, everyones a winner!

past mrs or future mrs?
PocketScience

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 13:56:24 »

past mrs or future mrs?

Good question, depends on how far back in time it was I suppose. It could be an ex, then future mrs would be pissed off. This is a minefield, no wonder everyone just bums themselves
Super Jan fjortoft

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, April 21, 2011, 15:42:36 »

Its not cheating if it happened in a different time continuum.

I told you i was ill!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: