Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: THIS LOAD OF SHITE!  (Read 10371 times)
corner

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 17:25:30 »

Why the fuck does everyone want to keep ritchie so much? A one armed baby could muscle him off the ball. Decent technically but woefully poor positionaly (imo).
Agree he is verry weak.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 17:42:31 »

Why the fuck does everyone want to keep ritchie so much?

Err because he a pretty decent League 1 player and therefore would be one hell of player in League 2.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 17:50:26 »

Scored 13/14 for the Daggers in League 2 a few years ago.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #63 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 17:52:50 »

Why the fuck does everyone want to keep ritchie so much? A one armed baby could muscle him off the ball. Decent technically but woefully poor positionaly (imo).
What is his position though? Anyway for this quote alone i have decided to ignore anything you say football wise again.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 18:11:04 »

Haha. Fair point about the positioning - with those type of things you can never be too sure how much of it is the player and how much is the manager. I stand by the point him having the strength of a wet fart though. decent with the ball at his feet, and can at least chip in with a couple of goals, but I don't see the hype that everyone else see's. Definatley not worth the £250k or whatever it was we paid

Things get better but they never get good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, April 18, 2011, 18:29:11 »

Smiley Pretty sure he's got a free role. Even I couldn't fuck that up positionally.

I think he's got quality but I agree he is lightweight. I would rather have signed Noone than Ritchie for the money we paid but I'm not complaining.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 11:30:37 »

He's a bit lightweight. But he also enjoys allowing his feet to vanish from underneath him when he doesn't have to.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 13:20:18 »

I appreciate no one is particular happy with the ways things have panned out this season but surely Ritchie is one of the few players to have shown any class what so ever. Considering he is a bit lightweight he has done well to stand out.. I reckon the player of the season - if any one can be arsed to make that particular award this season. Hmmm

Bathtime
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 13:38:34 »

Yeah, in what has been a total cunting trainwreck of a season, only a couple of players can come out of it with any credit and that's Ritchie and Caddis.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 13:43:02 »

And Lescinel to a certain extent.Not played much but hasn't done much wrong when he has
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 15:08:09 »

Yeah, true. He's always looked a half decent player, I reckon him and also Amankwaah could take the piss a bit in League Two.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, April 19, 2011, 17:07:58 »

Ritchie is our most hungry player and has been our best performer this season (not that it's been difficult to achieve that). I like his attitude, he can score goals from the wide positions. I think he can improve his game in terms of quality of delivery into the box and also staying on his feet. I'd be happy if he was here next season.

Caddis is another one that i'd like to stay. He's been up for it on most occasions. Took him a while to settle but since then he's been on the whole decent enough. LJF I wouldn't mind seeing back. Had a stinker on Saturday but in general he hasn't done badly when called upon.

As for the rest....well not really fussed if they go. As much as I think there are good players in JP, Cuthbert, Douglas and Ferry they just don't seem interested and have under-performed this season by a long way.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: