Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 135   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Games games games  (Read 521150 times)
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Sunday, April 10, 2011, 20:14:10 »

Test Drive Unlimited 2 would be decent if it wasn't for the endless unskippable cutscenes and the fact you can never connect to the servers.

Yeh the cutscenes are really annoying, must say I have never had trouble connecting to the server but not be able to mute people with headsets really fucks me off!
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 07:46:12 »

The new Metal Gear isn't really going to be that great though surely? Not after they finished it all really with MGS4 which was a superb game by all accounts. When is GTA V due? Uncharted 3 should be the bollocks though.
I dunno, I think it'll be pretty good. You just gotta not compare it to the Solid games because it's not meant to be anything like it.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 17:44:12 »

The new Metal Gear isn't really going to be that great though surely? Not after they finished it all really with MGS4 which was a superb game by all accounts. When is GTA V due? Uncharted 3 should be the bollocks though.
the new metal gear has raiden as the main character so it must have something to do with the main story
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 18:01:54 »

the new metal gear has raiden as the main character so it must have something to do with the main story

Yeah but it's going back. It's probably going back to the time between MGS4 where Raiden appears and the last game with Raiden in it. Doesn't really interest me as much. But whatever floats ones boat I guess.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 18:07:49 »

Yeah but it's going back. It's probably going back to the time between MGS4 where Raiden appears and the last game with Raiden in it. Doesn't really interest me as much. But whatever floats ones boat I guess.
i see what you mean but the raiden you play as in this game and the raiden you see in MGS4 arnt the same ones theres some talk going around that they are clones.

Metal gear has always been known for the great story and thats why i play them, there are other games im more interested in like mass effect 3 and uncharted 3
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #80 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 18:27:00 »

Angry birds is ace Smiley
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 18:50:28 »

i see what you mean but the raiden you play as in this game and the raiden you see in MGS4 arnt the same ones theres some talk going around that they are clones.

Metal gear has always been known for the great story and thats why i play them, there are other games im more interested in like mass effect 3 and uncharted 3

Uncharted 3 will be the bollocks. Great game series that.

carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 18:58:23 »

Uncharted 3 will be the bollocks. Great game series that.

Its just one of the reasons ps3 have an edge on the 360  Wink games dont usually make ya laugh but drake is a funny guy too bad mark wahlberg is playing him in the uncharted film
« Last Edit: Monday, April 11, 2011, 19:21:50 by carbonwhite » Logged
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 19:12:30 »

Its just one of the reasons ps3 have an edge on the 360  Wink games dont usually make ya laugh but drake is a funnt guy too bad mark wahlberg is playing him in the uncharted film

Was that ever actually confirmed though?
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, April 11, 2011, 19:19:10 »

Was that ever actually confirmed though?
yes here's the link

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=25604
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 14:25:34 »

Just started final fantasy XIII looks pretty good so far, always did like the FF games
flammableBen

« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 14:29:43 »

Just started final fantasy XIII looks pretty good so far, always did like the FF games

I haven't heard good things. But then that's the same with ever FF Game. XII was hated and now it's considered a cult classic of the series - it's just star wars anyway.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 15:15:26 »

I haven't heard good things. But then that's the same with ever FF Game. XII was hated and now it's considered a cult classic of the series - it's just star wars anyway.
its nothing like star wars.....
flammableBen

« Reply #88 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 15:39:56 »

its nothing like star wars.....

have you seen starwars?

They just replaced chewie with some sort of rabbitlady in a skimpy outfit.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Wednesday, April 13, 2011, 16:29:10 »

have you seen starwars?

They just replaced chewie with some sort of rabbitlady in a skimpy outfit.
yes ive watched all the star war films and the only thing they have in common is spaceships, and the rabbit women has only been in 2 of the ff games that i know of
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 135   Go Up
Print
Jump to: