Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 135   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Games games games  (Read 521478 times)
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Sunday, July 10, 2011, 01:59:56 »

Has anyone played played Batman Arkham Asylum? Debating whether to get that or Half Life 2: The orange box
get Batman, the new one will be out this august  Wink
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2011, 14:13:57 »

BOOombapdupdadimp

Having but about 50hours in over the last 2 weeks, I can say that xenoblade chronicles is most definitely worth dusting that (probably) now disused wii off for.

Or if you don't have a wii but have a super fast newish computer then the Wii emulator, Dolphin (http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/) is apparently getting pretty good.

RJack

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 17:44:28 »

Currently playing Dead Island & Deus Ex on the PS3

Dead Island is very much like Fallout 3 but with Zombies.  You can literally use most things as weapons and can also make upgrades for weapons by getting plans by completing quests.  It's a little slow to start with but story builds up nicely.  The worst part of the game is i can't get the credits song out of my head Hoodoo yo Voodoo Bitch.  It's crap but the lyrics are funny.

Deus EX is a typical progressive RPG which you can play in different ways.  You can go all out gun blasting or stealth & hack your way through the game.  Again this game can be a little slow to start but the quests are well thought through
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 17:48:10 »

I've just finished Operation Flashpoint: Red River. You play a fireteam leader who has recently joined the U.S Marine Corps out in Tajikistan. Killing insurgents and Chinese PLA is the order of the day. It's squad based and tbh the AI are a bit retarded, but you can do the campaign on line with 3 other people which I would imagine is pretty sweet.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Saturday, September 17, 2011, 00:48:53 »

Deus EX is a typical progressive RPG which you can play in different ways.  You can go all out gun blasting or stealth & hack your way through the game.  Again this game can be a little slow to start but the quests are well thought through

The original Deus Ex is in the top five greatest games ever, and well worth a play if you want to see how things can be good.

Don't play Invisible War though, it's dog shit. Oh and don't play the original DX on the ps2 either, it didn't work as a console game.
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Saturday, September 17, 2011, 11:16:41 »

Just brought Driver san fransico, good driving game but a weird concept where you can jump from car to car and take over the mind of another driver, some missions you have to do this just to complete them.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Saturday, September 17, 2011, 12:05:00 »

Forgive the possibly ignorant question, but will games listed as Windows XP/Vista run on Windows 7?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, September 17, 2011, 12:06:02 »

Yes.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Saturday, September 17, 2011, 14:27:23 »

Yes.

Cheers Sam, most appreciated.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Sunday, September 25, 2011, 12:50:53 »

Anyone else seen/heard about Star Wars: The Old Republic? It looks good, although I may be biased as it will indulge some of my long dormant childhood geekiness. It's being released on the 22nd December.

http://www.swtor.com/

Looking forward to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim coming in November as well, didn't get very far in Oblivion for various reasons. FM12 is out in just under a month as well so shitloads of games to look forward to.

On the subject of FM, I downloaded the MetalGuitarist's transfer window update from the official forums and started a new game as Swindon. I think some of the players are a little overrated...

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594696902003869817/CB5CFB3EF084CB2CA125254E01C8049D363742CC/

And just for giggles:

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Sunday, September 25, 2011, 13:16:04 »

F1 2011 n Dead Island

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Sunday, September 25, 2011, 14:12:14 »

I wish I had more time for gaming. Haven't turned the PS3 on for months Sad
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 20:13:08 »

I wish I had more time for gaming. Haven't turned the PS3 on for months Sad
currently been playing battlefield bad company 2. havnt put down the controller for weeks, call of duty is now dead to me.

Battlefield 3 beta is out on the 29th of september for download. you will be able to play online with 1 map, not sure how long for though.

and ofcourse fm11 is still being played  Cheesy
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 20:16:24 »

Off the back of Bennett's comments a while ago, I am currently playing Tropico 3.  Great fun.  My admiral is doing well with the Commies, so I've switched to try to be friends with the Yanks...and what happens...the bloody Soviets turn up with warships.

Oh, and is Heavy Rain any good...apparently some reckon I might like it?

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Tuesday, September 27, 2011, 20:18:04 »

Off the back of Bennett's comments a while ago, I am currently playing Tropico 3.  Great fun.  My admiral is doing well with the Commies, so I've switched to try to be friends with the Yanks...and what happens...the bloody Soviets turn up with warships.

Oh, and is Heavy Rain any good...apparently some reckon I might like it?
Heavey rain is a very good story based game. depends what sort of games your into really
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 135   Go Up
Print
Jump to: