Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Things you wish you never said.....  (Read 7910 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 15:27:00 »

He is right about one thing DV. You do need to get over it
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 15:27:22 »

That maybe so but the records show a 0-1 win at the CG and a win on penalties at Withdean.....and so on.

anyway just get behind your team against Exeter tonight...

Im off to Daggers now hopefully to do you lot a favour..
Unless you're planning to take them into admin while you're there, I'm not sure you or your team are of much use to us.
flammableBen

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 15:27:34 »

Yeah. Move on DV. It was ages ago.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 15:29:26 »

He is right about one thing DV. You do need to get over it

Never.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 15:34:51 »

Some friends and I made wanker signs to the Leicester fans after we beat them at Wembley. Admittedly, we were rather young at the time and probably not entirely sure of what we were doing.

I feel as though I have forever tarnished the reputation of the club.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 15:37:44 »

The thing is, if we'd beaten Charlton at home in the 2nd leg, instead of being away, does anyone seriously think that our own moronic minority wouldn't have made a bee-line to the Stratton Bank to goad the away fans?

Dickheads follow every club, including ours.

It's All Good..............
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 15:37:47 »

It's probably a good thing that you left the country really. Your face is still probably on a dartboard in the Leicester area.
flammableBen

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 15:38:06 »

Some friends and I made wanker signs to the Leicester fans after we beat them at Wembley. Admittedly, we were rather young at the time and probably not entirely sure of what we were doing.

I feel as though I have forever tarnished the reputation of the club.

You're not welcome here anymore. Banned.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 15:49:28 »

It's probably a good thing that you left the country really. Your face is still probably on a dartboard in the Leicester area.

True to the '80% bollocks' TEF strapline I do feel duty bound to take this thread off at a tangent and inform everyone that there used to be a framed and mounted photograph of the 1992-93 Leicester City squad hanging behind the bar of the Green Baize (?) Snooker Club in Park South.  The caption underneath read something like 'Leicester City FC, Play Off Winners, Barclays League Division One.'  Maybe it's still there?  (I've not been back for over 15 years.)

Barclays had obviously printed a photo for both teams, with the Leicester version finding its way back to the Green Baize.  Loved that.

I don't feel as depressed now.
woolster

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 15:52:59 »

True to the '80% bollocks' TEF strapline I do feel duty bound to take this thread off at a tangent and inform everyone that there used to be a framed and mounted photograph of the 1992-93 Leicester City squad hanging behind the bar of the Green Baize (?) Snooker Club in Park South.  The caption underneath read something like 'Leicester City FC, Play Off Winners, Barclays League Division One.'  Maybe it's still there?  (I've not been back for over 15 years.)

Barclays had obviously printed a photo for both teams, with the Leicester version finding its way back to the Green Baize.  Loved that.

I don't feel as depressed now.
will ask my father in law he is always in there Pint
Spencer_White

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 17:44:59 »

Nothing to do with me. But dont mind fans having a go at Brighton.  

Brighton = lucky bunch of wankers who will get their comeuppance.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 17:53:00 by Spencer_White » Logged
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 18:35:08 »

You're not welcome here anymore. Banned.

When I was 16 I made wankers signs at a Leicster fan while I was on a Bus going home after a game,he stopped the Bus and got on a confronted me,I pooed myself  Cheesy

/
W56196272
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 18:37:05 »

I quoted the wrong post.

The point remains the same,we were all Crispys once ..Shocked

/
W56196272
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 19:03:48 »

In response to the op. I do would be my answer
seagull

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 11:30:56 »

DV - The players tunnel and changing rooms were next to the away end. Obviously the players and management ran/walked towards the tunnel and the crowd went with them. Thats why the fans ended up in front of you and perhaps a few did taunt but the majority were just celebrating. If the players tunnel was the other end of the ground, there would have been no Brighton fans anywhere near you. It was unfortunate but get over it, you go well OTT about it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: