Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Forum News: Comic Relief is no joke, reveals magicroundabout  (Read 1573 times)
Smells like Dave Syrett

« on: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 14:50:09 »

magicroundabout has hit out at the charity organisation Comic Relief, and claimed using comedy to raise awareness of the plight of poor and needy people in the UK and Africa is a disgrace.

"Comedy is no laughing matter," he told us with spiteful venom. "Charities should keep themselves to themselves. Once you get celebrities involved it raises awareness and before you know it you've got pictures of starving children while you're eating your tea. Surely no-one wants to see that!"

magicroundabout, who has an impressive 7542 posts to his name, revealed his disgust at people who are suffering, and angrily attacked anyone who would give £20k to charity by purchasing a car that's a staggering 18 years old.

"whoever buys that needs their head seeing too." he slammed like a tornado of charity rage.

He went on to thrust his angry fist of giving into the face of celebrities that cry like attention seeking shits.

"These people are supposed to be comedians! If they want to raise the spirits of these people then why don't they tell them a few jokes? I'm going to donate money to Comic Relief just so I can ask for it back in disgust. I suggest everyone does the same!"

"Cunts!"

[url width=213 height=320]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_m2_YJYFcr3I/Rr5mzRptz9I/AAAAAAAACAE/d5ipAGoTnlA/s320/starving_child-sudan.jpg[/url]
"An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman walk into a desert..."
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 15:39:46 by News Rhino » Logged
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2011, 14:52:07 »

[url width=213 height=320]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_m2_YJYFcr3I/Rr5mzRptz9I/AAAAAAAACAE/d5ipAGoTnlA/s320/starving_child-sudan.jpg[/url]
"An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman walk into desert..."

That is so so very wrong  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: