Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Alassane N'Diaye  (Read 3952 times)
don mega

« Reply #15 on: Monday, March 14, 2011, 17:27:43 »

Well you better get fancying it pretty soon!

Can't argue with that one ! But still trying to keep the faith.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, March 14, 2011, 18:50:59 »

Month loan then.

I guess we need big lumps as we have been a soft touch at times.

N'Diaye - oh,
N'Diaye -oh,
N'Diaye come and he gonna score goals.

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~2315192,00.html

Swindon Town have signed Crystal Palace midfielder Alassane N'Diaye on a one-month emergency loan deal.

The midfielder trained with the Robins' first team squad on Monday morning before putting pen to paper on the deal on Monday afternoon..

N'Diaye, who turned 21 last month, has made 13 appearances for the Eagles so far this term and could make his Swindon debut at Huddersfield Town in League 1 this Saturday.

Town manager, Paul Hart, commented: "I know Alassane from my time at Crystal Palace last season and he has all the attributes to do well for us.

"He is a big lad with a great engine and a quality player. We are delighted to have him on board."

N'Diaye joined Crystal Palace as a free agent at the start of the 2008/09 campaign and impressed for the club's Academy and Reserve teams.

Neil Warnock included N'Diaye in the first team starting line-up for the opening game of the 2009/10 campaign and after impressing, the Frenchman signed a three-year professional contract soon after.

He will wear squad number 29.
« Last Edit: Monday, March 14, 2011, 18:56:14 by Batch » Logged
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 13:10:11 »

Both N'Diaye and Andrew have returned to Crystal Palace and will not play for Swindon at the weekend- on the OS now.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2011, 13:12:04 »

Oh well.

Andrew had a great work ethic and did his best for us in his lonesome role up front. Good luck to him
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: