Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Forum News: Shady reveals celebrity secrets  (Read 2363 times)
Smells like Dave Syrett

« on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 09:10:53 »

Forum member Shady has broken his silence and spoken exclusively to Forum News about his special friendships with some of the nation's best loved entertainers.

Hitting out at critics that he is making up his close relationship with The Levellers frontman Crusty Mcjuggletwat, he told us "I've always been a shoulder to cry on for Crusty. I remember once when his mum did his washing on the wrong setting and completely ruined all his jester trousers. He was inconsolable, but I helped him through those dark days."

Crusty is just one of many showbiz icons that Shady can count amongst his friends, and he was eager to tell us some of the many tales he had.

"There was this one time when I was in the gents and the drummer from Ned's Atomic Dustbin came running in, went straight to a cubicle and dropped his guts. He completely stank the place out, but when you consider that I was breathing in the smell of what 10 seconds previously had been inside his arse......well, they called me the sixth Ned after that."

"No, don't go, erm a roadie for New Model Army once told me to get the fuck out of his way!"

Other TEFers were keen to add details of their own celebrity encounters, with Mexico Red revealing "I've just fucked Girls Aloud using the ginger one as a contraceptive! Beat that you pricks!"
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 09:12:32 »

news rhino shits on the monkey.

welcome to the forum Smiley
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 11:13:44 »

Cheesy Cheesy
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 11:40:52 »

Best. First Post. Ever.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 11:48:45 »

Best. First Post. Ever.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 12:49:23 »

Very good  Clap
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 12:49:40 »

That has to be Spacey. If not, then it is truly Spacey-esque. And there is no higher praise than that Clap
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, March 9, 2011, 12:55:04 »

Clap
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: