Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Online Dating, advice required.  (Read 22037 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 20:52:16 »

BREAKING NEWS!

repeatoffender's IP does not match any that has previously posted on the TEF before.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #136 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 21:00:04 »

So, who has moved recently?
repeatoffender

« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 21:02:19 »

Not so sure now.

Neither spacey not FB would be that lame. Or is it just a ploy?
2/10
repeatoffender

« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 21:11:29 »

So, who has moved recently?
You seem very suspicious BR, I find this type of behaviour is usually caused by bad life experiences. I know a guy just like you terribly distrustful.

The poor fucker had a terrible life, multiple siblings all fathered by different men, poor kids confused as fuck on fathers day. Sadly he lost his virginity to a scout master on a camping trip, what happened to you to make you so suspicious BR?
woolster

« Reply #139 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 21:14:03 »

You seem very suspicious BR, I find this type of behaviour is usually caused by bad life experiences. I know a guy just like you terribly distrustful.

The poor fucker had a terrible life, multiple siblings all fathered by different men, poor kids confused as fuck on fathers day. Sadly he lost his virginity to a scout master on a camping trip, what happened to you to make you so suspicious BR?
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 21:15:21 »

BREAKING NEWS!

repeatoffender's IP does not match any that has previously posted on the TEF before.

If this means he's real it could well take repeatoffender above News Rhino as my current favourite poster on here.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #141 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 21:19:31 »

From Santa to Hannibal Lecter!
repeatoffender

« Reply #142 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 21:35:10 »

If this means he's real it could well take repeatoffender above News Rhino as my current favourite poster on here.
[url width=301 height=222]http://jodygambrell.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/john_3_16.jpg[/url]
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 21:38:15 »

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life, and Sky+HD.

You are Jesus?

Welcome. Can you do any cool magic like Paul Daniels?
flammableBen

« Reply #144 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 21:40:26 »

John 11:35
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 21:45:19 »

[url width=239 height=312]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/crazyfingers58/badass4.jpg[/url]
DMR

« Reply #146 on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 23:30:14 »

"I wasn't sure if she was mocking me or perhaps had fallen victim to some type of demonic possession"

I almost shat myself laughing

Quality
repeatoffender

« Reply #147 on: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 16:12:42 »

As my mature lady friend bombed me out for this weekend I found myself under pressure to organise a replacment date at short notice.

I've managed to do this but I'm not 100% comfortable with the arrangment I have with my new date.

I've never explored the world of role play previously and I have to say I'm a little uneasy about the whole idea. My date insists that I address her using the name Candice TacheCandy in turn she insists on referring to me as Chad Sexington.

This wasn't too bad when our dialogue was limited to e-mail, however I found this arrangment quite unerving when conversing on the telephone.

I now really need details of a local venue with lax ID policy, is there a modern day Mission / Corsskeys?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 17:18:41 »

As my mature lady friend bombed me out for this weekend I found myself under pressure to organise a replacment date at short notice.

I've managed to do this but I'm not 100% comfortable with the arrangment I have with my new date.

I've never explored the world of role play previously and I have to say I'm a little uneasy about the whole idea. My date insists that I address her using the name Candice TacheCandy in turn she insists on referring to me as Chad Sexington.

This wasn't too bad when our dialogue was limited to e-mail, however I found this arrangment quite unerving when conversing on the telephone.

I now really need details of a local venue with lax ID policy, is there a modern day Mission / Corsskeys?

Its better than Lippshitts....curse that News Rhino!

Clems Army!
repeatoffender

« Reply #149 on: Sunday, March 27, 2011, 22:18:09 »

Total nightmare of a weekend.

However I'm currently watching "Burn After Reading" on ITV 1, intresting to see online dating from a female perspective.

BTW Linda may be the mature type, but if she gets her tits done I 100% would. One hot piece of gym candy, probably seen more Japs eye than a Tokyo optician though.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: