Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Winger on trial today  (Read 3085 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 11:39:32 »

Former Bristol City winger Jennison Myrie-Williams has joined the squad for training and is being put through his paces with the first team.

from the OS.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 11:45:51 »

From Wikipedia.

Jennison signed for Oxford United on 27 January 2011 for the rest of the season [13] but the transfer collapsed because of Fifa regulations. Oxford signed Myrie-Williams but because he has already played for two clubs in the season (St Johnstone and Dundee United), the deal has been prohibited and is subject to an appeal under FIFA Player Status Committee. The player is still eligible to play in Scotland or overseas f unless the decision is overturned

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 11:46:13 »

Pretty sure he was close to joining the Pox but couldn't because of that three clubs in one season rule.

Must be preparing for League Two next season.
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 11:49:26 »

Mike Grella has signed on loan from Leeds until the end of the season apparently
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 11:50:08 »

Mike Grella has signed on loan from Leeds until the end of the season apparently
On 20 January 2011, Scottish Premier League side Motherwell announced they had signed Grella on loan until the end of the 2010–11 season.[25] Grella returned to Leeds the following day, however, when it became clear that he could not play for Motherwell as he had already played for two different clubs (Leeds and Carlisle) earlier in the season.[25]

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 11:57:31 »

He's good on Football Manager.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 12:53:12 »

I seem to recall a diving Shithead cunt on loan for Cheltnumb couple of years back....no thanks.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 18:14:17 »

I seem to recall a diving Shithead cunt on loan for Cheltnumb couple of years back....no thanks.
Well summed up - also don't want any Scum cast offs whether he played for them or not. I think he may also have a cheating diving cunt for tranmere against us well.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 18:14:57 »

From Wikipedia.

Jennison signed for Oxford United on 27 January 2011 for the rest of the season [13] but the transfer collapsed because of Fifa regulations. Oxford signed Myrie-Williams but because he has already played for two clubs in the season (St Johnstone and Dundee United), the deal has been prohibited and is subject to an appeal under FIFA Player Status Committee.

Wikipedia is correct. We had him at the club a month or two ago but it turned out he couldn't play, so we got Simon Hackney in from Colchester.

Don't know why you'd look at Myrie-Williams, unless Swindon know more about the appeals procedure than us or its one for next season.

Grella sounds like a decent signing though.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 18:30:35 by oxford_fan » Logged
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 18:20:45 »

He's good on Football Manager.
haha my initial thoughts too.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 18:32:19 »

He can get lost if he agreed to join them cunts back in Jan.
hanneyred

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 18:40:39 »

Dossevi is good on Football Manager....

As for Jennison, I thought he look very good today at the training session, and talking with G.Wood, he was impressed with him as well. Definately played with confidence and had a bit of a swagger to his game. Could be a good signing
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 21:19:03 »

Jennison Myrie-Williams not a bad player by all accounts.  Lost his way through injuries but he'd make a good addition to our squad if fully fit despite being on loan to Cheltscum a couple seasons back
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 21:37:22 »

I like the lad Thomas who plays up front for Cheltenham....looks a quality finisher.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: