Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 61   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 94825 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #780 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:52:22 »

Oh yeah, i want Benyon to be good, and have no reason to doubt he will be... 1 chance 1 goal so far is the best he can do.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #781 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:54:38 »

"Don't talk to me about the referee"
"I don't want to criticise the referee"
I'm claiming that. HOUSE!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #782 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:55:16 »

as Benyon is out for 6weeks

6 weeks? Really or is that tongue in cheek.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #783 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:56:24 »

The timing of it I would imagine.  Made the players involved looked stupid, bringing them out for a minute or two and then substituting them.  Hence the reason LJF went straight down the tunnel.
Yep I can see that would hack them off.  Either Wilson is incompetant or he is trying to prove a point - either way it's not looking good.  The last 3 games have thrown up alot of chances and hardly any finishes - I think we're going to find losing Charlie Austin will cost us a good deal more than 2 million quid.  I know it's all history but he's the only player who has had the class and the work ethic to justify being a League 1 player in our team.  The rest of them are way short of the standard set last year.  If anyone can tell me why I would be grateful to know
myxo

Ignore
« Reply #784 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:00:31 »

Just got back. Bad shit. Our support, apart form that racist CUNT at the back up against the fence, was fucking sound, comedy chants at the end perked me right up.

Delighted to see the coked up twat being spoken to the rozzers, less delighted to see him not being expelled from the ground. Here's hoping he fell in front of a train. Even minus the racist abuse he was an endlessly negative, tedious twat.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #785 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:01:15 »

6 weeks? Really or is that tongue in cheek.
minor hamstring injurys can keep you out for a month they said it was a tear on the radio whichs means around 5-6 weeks out
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #786 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:02:03 »

minor hamstring injurys can keep you out for a month they said it was a tear on the radio whichs means around 5-6 weeks out

Minimum.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #787 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:04:33 »

Minimum.
unless your AOB
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #788 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:04:59 »

What were the comedy chants? I need cheering up.

Benyon out for six weeks, fuck me, it never rains....

Come on YOU REDS!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #789 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:05:28 »

Arse, didn't hear that. Put the comments Wilson made post match into context then, we do need another striker.

Other than the obvious, what is up with Pericard?
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #790 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:06:30 »

Arse, didn't hear that. Put the comments Wilson made post match into context then, we do need another striker.

Other than the obvious, what is up with Pericard?

He's wank.

Come on YOU REDS!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #791 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:07:44 »

He's wank.

I said other than the obvious...
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #792 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:08:34 »

FFS everyone's gone the extra mile to get this through before deadline hour and he gets a fucking hamstring tear?  We're not exactly going through the lucky tunnel at the moment are we
deltaincline

« Reply #793 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:10:04 »

I felt so sorry for Wilson in that interview. He sounds like a broken man - a bit like Andy King did during his last few matches when he knew that anything he said would just be laughed at.

It wasn't pleasant tonight to hear a previously respected professional guy with his standing and experience in the football industry, get ripped to shreds by a provincial radio hack and seemingly have very little, if anything to say to defend himself.

I just hope that Andrew Fitton has the balls to put the poor bloke out of his misery sooner rather than later.

I'm grateful to Wilson for the better times he's brought us, but, for whatever reason we're now going backwards very rapidly and he seems unable to do anything about it.

This has to stop now, before its too late.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #794 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 23:12:45 »

Brilliant post delta
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 ... 61   Go Up
Print
Jump to: