Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 61   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 94816 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:37:05 »

I'm sorry explaining those subs made me spit my drink. that was fucking funny

What he say?
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:37:18 »

No problem at the back? Seriously?

I would say we have problems in defence, midfield and attack to be honest, we just aren't good in every department. Hence the shite league position.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:37:31 »

ahh. I apologise.

Although the article on the OS is near enough word for word what he said to the BBC. Maybe his interview was a delayed broadcast?
flammableBen

« Reply #753 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:38:08 »

Although the article on the OS is near enough word for word what he said to the BBC. Maybe his interview was a delayed broadcast?

They said something about complicated logistics. I guess they had to go record it then take it back to the broadcast box or somethign.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:38:09 »

Wilson...

First goal: poor poor poor defending, Smith should have dealt with it
Second goal: should have been a free-kick to us but we should have dealt with it
Third goal: worst defending of the night
Second half: the game was already put to bed
Don't talk to me about the referee
We didn't get together or talk to each other in key areas
Substitutions: made changes in 46th minute so Orient couldn't see it coming and adjust
If we got a goal it would have opened it up but we didn't finish things off
It's very easy to see what we're missing. Being able to rectify it is bringing people in.
We can't keep hold of the ball up front and that's the problem. We need strikers in. Obika needs somebody beside him.
We will turn it around. We need to show character and take chances then we'll see a different team.

joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:38:25 »

Just spoke to my brother who's been to the game and he did back Mex's earlier point (about 25 pages back) that we were actually playing well and didn't deserve to be 3-0 down at half time.  However, he said the substitutions directly after half time were a joke and clearly riled the whole team.  From that moment on not one player in a Swindon shirt paid any attention to Wilson and Shirtliff's instructions.  They don't want to play for him.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #756 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:38:30 »

Maybe it takes after our defending
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #757 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:39:17 »

Wilson sounds completely barking and very emotional. He wants even more strikers but nothing's lined up!

Cats are better than dogs FACT
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #758 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:39:22 »

Obika needs a partner... i'm guessing he doesn't see Benyon playing with him then?

Was signing Benyon a genius tactical move so we have someone with L2 experience next year?

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Craigo276

« Reply #759 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:40:31 »

Just spoke to my brother who's been to the game and he did back Mex's earlier point (about 25 pages back) that we were actually playing well and didn't deserve to be 3-0 down at half time.  However, he said the substitutions directly after half time were a joke and clearly riled the whole team.  From that moment on not one player in a Swindon shirt paid any attention to Wilson and Shirtliff's instructions.  They don't want to play for him.

Could this mean he is on his way out. Few senior players have a word with fitton. Player power could turn it
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #760 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:40:50 »

Was signing Benyon a genius tactical move so we have someone with L2 experience next year?

They played an interview with Fitton before the game. He said we didn't move in for Benyon until 6pm on deadline day, so I'm guessing that was just a panic buy.
woolster

« Reply #761 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:41:07 »

adver forum is in meltdown and they are organising transport to bridgend for some stange reason
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #762 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:41:24 »

Need someone to play alongside Obika... surely that's going to be Benyon?!

Come on YOU REDS!
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #763 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:41:42 »

Sorry missing something here - bringing Obika, Prutton and JPM pissed the team off??  Most people thought they should have started !!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #764 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 22:42:19 »

Hahahaha

The reasoning behind the subs

The cunt has lost the plot
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 ... 61   Go Up
Print
Jump to: