Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Town target Misun  (Read 9770 times)
News Monkey

« on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 08:00:33 »

Town target Misun

SWINDON Town could bring Celtic centre-back Milan Misun to the County Ground today to bolster their defensive options, the Swindon Advertiser understands.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/8818266.Town_target_Misun/?ref=rss

Barry Scott

« Reply #1 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 08:05:56 »

Am I right in recalling the Celtic boys thought extremely highly of this lad? I obviously can't write an insightful post based on speculation and heresay, as I wouldn't know him if he kicked me in the teeth, but it warms me in a nice way.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 08:08:54 »

Well, we have enough ex-Celtic players to hope that they would have a rough idea whether he was any good or not at least.

Nice one Milan
Nice one Misun
Nice one Milan
Let's have another one

I hope scores occasionally.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 08:22:57 »

Wiki says he can play left back too. What a relief?!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 08:25:35 »

is he a goal scoring center back?

suppose we are in limbo until Austin sods off
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 08:26:52 »

26 first team appearances, 2 goals.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 08:27:55 »

Well, we have enough ex-Celtic players to hope that they would have a rough idea whether he was any good or not at least.

I don't know, someone mistakenly thought Caddis was good...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 08:38:38 »

I have emailed my Celtic supporting mate to see if this fella is any cop.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 08:43:45 »

Ok this guy might have something about him, but he's another unpolished rock that we'll look to develop and sell on.

This team is crying out for someone with experience. Trying to solve that problem with young inexperienced players is not going to work.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 08:45:23 »

According to Wiki -

On 15 December 2008, his agent, Ondřej Chovanec said he would move to Celtic. AC Milan[1] and Copenhagen[2] were also hoping to sign him but Celtic beat them to his signature.

So 3 years ago Champions League sides wanted to sign him and now he's on the verge of signing for a League 1 side? Bit of a fall from Grace for the lad!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 08:48:37 »

Ok this guy might have something about him, but he's another unpolished rock that we'll look to develop and sell on.

This team is crying out for someone with experience. Trying to solve that problem with young inexperienced players is not going to work.

Agreed... Fitton is wrong to persue the 'buying young for potential profit' policy in a relegation scrap. It's asking for trouble.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 09:01:15 »

We do  need experience but its possible we can have that in other areas. I for one want Lucas back in goal as quick as possible to help the defence instead of Smith who is massively over rated!

Think the summer time is when you can pick your older players up like Dougie and Lucas, but we'll see.

Forward today please otherwise dont see tomorrow being much fun!!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 09:21:40 »

Comment from my mate -

We signed him a couple of years ago and at the time it was a big deal as he was genuinely considered one of the best talents in europe.......but he hasnt lived up to his potential as much as we hoped, played a couple of times for the first team last season but was never going to break into the team so its a good move for him and the Robins I would say........he could be a good player for you if he wants to be......up to him really!

thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 09:24:32 »

Sounds like a lazy cunt.

Cheesy
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, January 28, 2011, 09:24:39 »

unfortunately value for money for experienced players is never there in january - its the same from the prem down
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: