Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Got To Say  (Read 5559 times)
leefer

Ignore
« on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:08:22 »

That though i understand the fans point of view about Pericard...the loud booing when he came on was an embarasment for me...watched the Town a long time and it hasnt happened a lot....you pays yer money but boo the players off....not on.
To be honest he did ok and actually made the tackle of the match in our box....think the club should move him on for his sake...and ours.
Wasn't impressed at all with the booing when he came....very very sad.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:13:03 »

Agree with that Leefer. Boo them off not on.

However he did get a lot of applause for that tackle and a couple of other runs, i.e. he did get praise when it was deserve as well as criticism when it wasn't.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:14:20 »

Same as. Sadly I thought Vince was alright. Fans are dicks though sometimes.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:15:11 »

That though i understand the fans point of view about Pericard...the loud booing when he came on was an embarasment for me...watched the Town a long time and it hasnt happened a lot....you pays yer money but boo the players off....not on.
To be honest he did ok and actually made the tackle of the match in our box....think the club should move him on for his sake...and ours.
Wasn't impressed at all with the booing when he came....very very sad.

Don't understand it at all. Do they think it helps the player?
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:17:43 »

i thought it disgusting and just another reason i'm probably going to find something else to spend £300 on and alternative saturday arrangements next year

i'm fucking sick of football

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:17:57 »

Nearly came to blows again today with the cock cheese 3 seats down over his treatment of Pericard.

OK the guy is shit, but no one deserves what he gets
Bodins left foot

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:19:50 »

Don't agree with booing him and wish fans wouldn't.
Doesn't help the teams confidence.

But I also wish he'd leave as he is one of the worst signings we have ever made.
 Bye

Bahamas Dave
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:23:43 »

i thought it disgusting and just another reason i'm probably going to find something else to spend £300 on and alternative saturday arrangements next year

i'm fucking sick of football

Another one....said before I knew of a few who'd given up, because of the negativity of our support....

I was always brought up to believe that support meant you sang, cheered etc your own players, booed the ref...and generally got at the opposition, in anyway legal way possible.

Now it seems you boo your own....take it as read the ref is a cunt...and largely ignore the opposition.

Strange times....
Bodins left foot

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:31:08 »

Another one....said before I knew of a few who'd given up, because of the negativity of our support....

I was always brought up to believe that support meant you sang, cheered etc your own players, booed the ref...and generally got at the opposition, in anyway legal way possible.

Now it seems you boo your own....take it as read the ref is a cunt...and largely ignore the opposition.

Strange times....

I think that's a bit of an over-reaction.
There has always been a few players that have sparked a negative reaction from fans.

Bahamas Dave
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 20:35:08 »

that cunt prutton (and he's not really been the same for us to antagonise the others)

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 21:47:58 »

Personally I felt the booing was for Wilson taking off Dossevi rather than bringing on Pericard.  The reaction and chants of you don't what you are doing summed it up when he took off Ritchie.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, January 16, 2011, 09:16:30 »

No, Dossevi was clapped off and the booing started the moment Pericards boot touched the turf.

Didn't surprise me. In fact, the only surprise for me was that it wasn't any louder.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Spencer_White

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, January 16, 2011, 09:39:02 »

But I also wish he'd leave as he is one of the worst signings we have ever made.
 Bye

Yeah, after all, we paid a massive transfer fee for him.  Roll Eyes

Yes he is an average player. But some fans have wanted him out from day one, and other fans just follow the herd.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, January 16, 2011, 13:20:50 »

...and he's shit. Lets not forget that minor detail.
Bodins left foot

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, January 16, 2011, 13:41:59 »

Yeah, after all, we paid a massive transfer fee for him.  Roll Eyes

Yes he is an average player. But some fans have wanted him out from day one, and other fans just follow the herd.

He was indeed on a free, wonder why.
Don't forget he's soaking up a big proportion of the wage budget.

As for fans booing him from day one, don't completely agree. Pericard was on hiding to nothing early days as he was used as a sub for fans fav Austin.

But he hasn't done enough and should be measured on performance this season. I think you are deluded if at the very least you don't acknowledge that he is poor.

Perhaps we should just pick up some more no hopers on a free, stick'em in a town shirt and blindly cheer'em on as we nose dive to the conference..!!!!!!!!

He's not good enough on present performance and has shown little in his play to suggest otherwise IMO
But boo'ing him is wrong, off loading him to a club dumber than us is the way to go..!

Bahamas Dave
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: