Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 61   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: January transfer window thread  (Read 129522 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 19:06:42 »

Thank you Oracle.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 19:45:35 »

Do you know if they are going to extend foderinghams loan mate?

Hows the new job aswell by the way
DRS

« Reply #242 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 19:54:53 »

Thank you Oracle.
Still up for camping? Trying with a perm bid tans. Jobs not bad enjoying it it's only bits here and there at the moment but have also applied for a second job doing the same sort of thing.

slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 19:56:01 »

There's never a dull moment.  Come January I hope we can keep our key players, then with Foderingham signed to the end of the season and the possibility of Benson coming in I think we should be all set to have an excellent second half to the season.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 20:31:55 »

Still up for camping?

You bet.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 20:41:02 »

Haven't seen Foderingham that much, apart from on TV, but going on what I have heard, and the impact he has had on our results, I think he is one to push the boat out on like we did Spatula, especially if we offload Spatulas wages.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #246 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 20:42:48 »

Haven't seen Foderingham that much, apart from on TV, but going on what I have heard, and the impact he has had on our results, I think he is one to push the boat out on like we did Spatula, especially if we offload Spatulas wages.

I have seen him 4 times and thats enough to see how good a keeper he is, he hasnt got height but hes a great shot stopper and isnt bad at collecting loose balls in the box, he doesnt catch it quite as much as I would like though.

I would pay all of Spatulas wages to keep him at the club, IMO hes worth every penny.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 20:48:03 »

Haven't seen Foderingham that much, apart from on TV, but going on what I have heard, and the impact he has had on our results, I think he is one to push the boat out on like we did Clarke, especially if we offload Spatulas wages.

I think Phil Smith gets a bit too much stick at times. But Fodderingham has looked so much more assured. Seems to command his area well, great shot stopper and generally has improved the back 5. Its easy to forget he's only just starting his career.

It helps McCormack and Flint have forged a good partnership, Caddis is now awesome and Ridehalgh is doing well too Smiley

He did pick up the most obvious backpass ever though...
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 21:03:52 »

Building that spine has to be a priority. Foderingham is an important part of that spine methinks.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Thursday, December 8, 2011, 21:17:06 »

After the back pass incident wes wasnt shy in shoving his own players out of his way for the free kick even though it was his first or second game for us and was probably still learning names. Keepers should boss their areas especially the six yard box.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Saturday, December 10, 2011, 22:10:11 »

After the back pass incident wes wasnt shy in shoving his own players out of his way for the free kick even though it was his first or second game for us and was probably still learning names. Keepers should boss their areas especially the six yard box.

Was his 4th game, but point still stands, he organised well and wasn't afraid to tell everyone exactly what to do.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Super Jan fjortoft

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Sunday, December 11, 2011, 11:48:57 »

In a perfet world i would like us to sign Wes perminantly, Benson, Rooney from the pikeys and o'kane from Torquay.
I can but hope.

I told you i was ill!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Sunday, December 11, 2011, 11:50:44 »

I wonder if we'll go back in for Constable? Hmmm
DRS

« Reply #253 on: Sunday, December 11, 2011, 12:29:34 »

I wonder
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Sunday, December 11, 2011, 12:36:29 »

Constable lives in Bassett. I know somebody who lives close, from what I am told he is angling for a move to us. However I am only too aware that he kissed that filthy badge despite being a Town fan at heart. Make of it what you will, with Pox looking as though they may struggle to remain in contention for a playoff spot I think the right offer and we could quite easily take him. Would be a fringe player at L1 level though, not a long term quality signing.

Now, ain't that just like me?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 61   Go Up
Print
Jump to: