Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Airplane Gestures Official Thread  (Read 61440 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 19:28:26 »

I actually non-intentionally mis-typed Do as Di when I typed that originally.

Now that's irony.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 19:35:27 »

Hope the stupid fuck gets a kick in from a hundred Mancunians.......if your going to make a song up about the opposition theres no problem untill you bring disasters or death into it  ...............how would we react if Oxford fans made a song up about Jimmy Davis.......enough said.

Its OK untill it happens to someone who as Town fans we remember with pride....then the people on here may understand how the police may view this as incitement..............not as a joke.
Coca Fola

« Reply #572 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 19:37:47 »

Hope the stupid fuck gets a kick in from a hundred Mancunians.......if your going to make a song up about the opposition theres no problem untill you bring disasters or death into it  ...............how would we react if Oxford fans made a song up about Jimmy Davis.......enough said.

Its OK untill it happens to someone who as Town fans we remember with pride....then the people on here may understand how the police may view this as incitement..............not as a joke.

Yeah but it happened about 50 years ago Leefer. People make jokes about almost everything nowadays and there is nothing too shocking anymore. If it had've happened last week then yeah lock him up because that would be highly insensitive, but it was almost 50 years ago so it shouldn't be that shcoking.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 19:43:20 »

Airplane gestures, from someone in Crawley near Gatwick, what a fucking waste of everyone's time.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #574 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 19:46:51 »

Hope the stupid fuck gets a kick in from a hundred Mancunians
Yup, that would be fully merited. But it's a complete waste of police time. I only posted the link initially as a "What a twat" kind of thing and he deserves everything he gets, but surely the coppers have got better things to do?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 19:49:49 »

Yup, that would be fully merited. But it's a complete waste of police time. I only posted the link initially as a "What a twat" kind of thing and he deserves everything he gets, but surely the coppers have got better things to do?
This.

The guy's clearly a tool for doing it, but I don't see how it's a police matter?
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #576 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 19:50:31 »

Yeah but it happened about 50 years ago Leefer. People make jokes about almost everything nowadays and there is nothing too shocking anymore. If it had've happened last week then yeah lock him up because that would be highly insensitive, but it was almost 50 years ago so it shouldn't be that shcoking.

Fair point but I was brought up in the sixties and it was always a very big deal as was the Ibrox disaster in the seventies.  Leeds fans have never stopped going on about Munich in their songs.  Mind if it gees Man U into sticking 10 past Crawley and obliges Man U fans to beat the shit out of the Crawley lot then so much the better  Smiley
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #577 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 19:53:00 »

Well its shocking to the people who it affected,if you dont like Man U there are plenty of ways of winding the opposition up.....its sick and there are plenty of ways to wind up opposition fans without resorting to this
Whos to say there arn't relatives in the crowd of those who died.....dont try and make a case for this twat.
As i said maybe people would feel different if away fans came here singing about Jimmy Davis or something similar.

Reeves4 england.....40,000 Man U fans may see it different to you......thats where the police decide to stamp it out now rather than have a bad feeling...............just for once i feel its the right decision.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #578 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 19:58:44 »

If it's a problem pull the video and get the bloke to apologise. Arresting him is an absolute joke.
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #579 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 19:59:31 »

Mounumental dickhead but people should be able to say whatever they damm well like
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #580 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 20:09:46 »

If it's a problem pull the video and get the bloke to apologise. Arresting him is an absolute joke.

So if someone taunts Forest/Liverpool about Hillsborough on Youtube the police shouldn't investigate or arrest them........get the bloke to apologise?.......what next sorry ma i knicked your purse...........really sorry about that darling.

Fact is EVERYONE knows how the Man Utd fans are provoked about Munich.....this could/will lead to trouble.....the police know it so they are nipping it in the bud now................good on them.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 20:13:43 »

You say that leefer, but isnt there a martin aldridge song that swindon "fans"' sing?
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 20:16:05 »

It is a disgusting thing to say/do, but i'd be more worried were we living in a society where we could be pounced upon by the police for our utterances. This kind of behaviour is best stamped out by people shunning the person involved and maybe then they'd get the message and reform their outlook on life, but police involvement, certainly not.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #583 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 20:24:03 »

You say that leefer, but isnt there a martin aldridge song that swindon "fans"' sing?

Yep.....not me though.

Everyone to there own.................just dont whinge when the police come knocking thats all i am saying.
If you are going to go public on such events as this dick did...........expect a knock on the door.

Not saying anymore....not saying i am right...just saying what i feel.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #584 on: Tuesday, February 15, 2011, 20:24:57 »

Thats fair enough mate
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41   Go Up
Print
Jump to: