Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BLACKPOOL ROCK liverpool  (Read 4726 times)
woolster

« on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 18:42:24 »

blackpool beat liverpool at anfeild 2.1. thats some result considering i expected them to finsh with the lowest points tally ever, mr hollaway i duff my cap to you Clap
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 19:02:49 »

If thats not the paper headline tomorrow i will be upset, sir.

Ring up and tell them it!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Gethimout

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 19:06:56 »

Liverpool were shocking as well! Drastic as it sounds but i would be suprised if they finished near the relegation places!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 19:06:56 »

Blackpool are living the dream. I lie the fact it shows it is possible for a smaller team to still do it with a bit of cash behind them, even if it is highly improbable. They'll be talking about today in the same way I talk about when we drew with Man U!

Liverpool on the other hand are living the nightmare. tehehehehehe.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 19:14:55 »

Liverpool on the other hand are living the nightmare. tehehehehehe.

Benitez got out at Liverpool at the right time. I feel sorry for Hodgson, as the players are mostly the shite that Benitez bought, but do not believe anyone from the boardroom who says that 'the club are going to have new owners very shortly.' Three months later you still have the Yanks in charge, and possibly you are going to be run by The Royal Bank of Scotland in the very near future.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 19:29:06 »

, and possibly you are going to be run by The Royal Bank of Scotland in the very near future.

Didn't the taxpayer bail out the RBS? Does that mean we could all own a bit of Liverpool soon. If we TEFers club together we could own Torres right toe nail. It might be prolific.
woolster

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 19:32:45 »

Didn't the taxpayer bail out the RBS? Does that mean we could all own a bit of Liverpool soon. If we TEFers club together we could own Torres right toe nail. It might be prolific.

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 20:07:39 »

I'd love to see those Scouse bastards relegated and self destruct. Lets see how the so called Scouse humour would hold up then. Hodgson did inherit a real pile of shite though.
Fair play to Ollie.   
Spencer_White

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 20:09:36 »

If Liverpool were to be relegated that would be fantastic for English football. Aint gona happen though.

Cracking result for Blackpool. Fair play.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 20:10:03 »

It's nice to see a team neding in "pool" winning at Anfield for once this season.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 20:16:04 »

I'd love to see those Scouse bastards relegated and self destruct. Lets see how the so called Scouse humour would hold up then. Hodgson did inherit a real pile of shite though.  

Until Shankly started managing Liverpool in the 60's, they were a mid-table Championship side, and I think Hicks is trying to take them back there.

If someone can do the same to Man Yoo, that would make my day.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Rich Pullen

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 20:53:12 »

Great to see one of the 'glory supporter' teams do badly.

I maintain my belief that you don't know what real football fandom is until you've watched your side get relegated Smiley
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 20:55:06 by Rich Pullen » Logged
Gethimout

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 21:11:59 »

Great to see one of the 'glory supporter' teams do badly.

I maintain my belief that you don't know what real football fandom is until you've watched your side get relegated Smiley

Great post!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 21:18:30 »

Stat time - Blackpool have the highest number of away points in the PL with 9. Chelsea come next with 6.

Watching the extended highlights on Sky now, Blackpool look pretty decent - it's no fluke them doing well so far.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, October 3, 2010, 21:19:00 »

blackpool are showing exactly why we should always have that dream to make the prem as swindon fans.
small clubs can compete and do themselves proud in the top flight
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: