Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Josh Morris  (Read 1855 times)
TimFod

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 14:29:00 »

A 19 year old left sided player on his way from Blackburn so they say on the BBc
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 14:35:26 »

Seen this, on loan.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 14:37:31 »

Unlikely we'll sign another left sided player if Sheehan is on the way surely?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 14:42:19 »

I dare say that deal will be dead.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 14:50:29 »

He'll only be brought in if somebody is going out.With the loan window re-opening in the next
couple of weeks,we'll leave him on our radar should we need him in the future.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 14:59:21 »

I dare say that deal will be dead.

Why?

He can play midfield as well as defence and I'd be very surprised if Wilson wanted him as a defender when we've got Rose, Kennedy and LJF. We've only got the one left sided midfielder so I can't see why it won't still go ahead - Wilson is still looking for the next Danny Ward. Plus Morris has a half decent scoring ratio at reserve / youth level.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 15:06:32 »

Forgive my ignorance Jonny. I was under the impression that he was simply a defender and not a midfielder too.

My knowledge of Blackburn Rovers' youth and reserve set-up is not what it used to be Smiley
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 15:11:43 »

Never heard of this kid. Seems to again fit in with the whole versatility thing Wilson likes.

This is getting really exciting!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 15:14:46 »

Forgive my ignorance Jonny. I was under the impression that he was simply a defender and not a midfielder too.

My knowledge of Blackburn Rovers' youth and reserve set-up is not what it used to be Smiley

My knowledge isn't up to much either, but I recently discovered this wonderful information resource called the Internet. There is even a handy indexing tool called Google that makes it easy to find the information you require. I'd recommend giving it a go if you get the chance.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 15:21:36 »

Why do that when other people can do it for you and then publish it on a forum making it sound like common knowledge? Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: