Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hello Village  (Read 2462 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 03:42:28 »

Where have you been?

/
W56196272
STFC Village

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 03:52:22 »

Hello YR, i only have access to t'internet at work, and i've been off shift for about a week. I should have been in last night, but i had a nasty break-up with my fiance, so decided to go get hammered instead
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 03:53:58 »

Sad Oh dear thats a bit of a bummer.

/
W56196272
STFC Village

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 03:57:22 »

Well, it was me who initiated the split, so not all bad. Still a bit of a heart-wrenchin', tear-jerker tho. I'll probably start enjoying being single in a few weeks, just feel a bit shite at the moment. Thats probably down to the hangover  :-))(
Sussex

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 03:58:56 »

Hello Yeovil and Village.

Sorry to hear that Village, hope it's something that can be sorted out.  Crying
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 04:00:32 »

Its never good...

On the plus side you can shag around for a bit and erm 'get it out of your system'  Tongue

/
W56196272
STFC Village

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 04:01:00 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Hello Yeovil and Village.

Sorry to hear that Village, hope it's something that can be sorted out.  Crying
Time's a healer. At the moment, alcohol is my substitute for time :guinness:
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 04:01:18 »

Have you just got in Sussex?

/
W56196272
STFC Village

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 04:04:02 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Its never good...

On the plus side you can shag around for a bit and erm 'get it out of your system'  Tongue
This is a great idea in theory, but i'm hideously out of practice at the whole chatting-up/dating/putting it about side of things. Thats what a 6year relationship will do to ya :?
Sussex

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 04:07:15 »

I haven't been out.

I've been designing a website for a mate all night and I think I'm over-tired because I can't sleep now.

Just opened a bottle of vino to help me on my way though.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 04:08:12 »

Sussex will give you some tips he's a super stud where as Im a born again virgin Sad

/
W56196272
Sussex

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 04:15:14 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
Its never good...

This is a great idea in theory, but i'm hideously out of practice at the whole chatting-up/dating/putting it about side of things. Thats what a 6year relationship will do to ya :?

I understand what you mean, and 6 years is a long time - are you sure that's it, as in final?

I guess if it was your decision you've made your mind up. I'm a bit screwed up about the whole women thing - nothing lasts forever and there is no happy ever after. Just waiting for one to come along and prove me wrong. I'm not holding my breath though.
Sussex

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 04:20:43 »

Sussex will give you some tips he's a super stud where as Im a born again virgin Sad

I wish.

Stay away from single mums and rich divorcees though, they really will mess with your head.
STFC Village

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 04:22:32 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Quote from: "STFC Village"
Its never good...

I understand what you mean, and 6 years is a long time - are you sure that's it, as in final?

I guess if it was your decision you've made your mind up. I'm a bit screwed up about the whole women thing - nothing lasts forever and there is no happy ever after. Just waiting for one to come along and prove me wrong. I'm not holding my breath though.
Definately over, its something i had been mulling over 4 ages, but kept postponing due to her impending exams, family upheaval etc. I'm kinda glad i didn't rush into it, gave me some time to think it over, but i was just gettin myself down all the time and that had to stop. Still this new, single world is a little daunting, but i'm looking forward to the challenge Smiley
Sussex

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, June 18, 2005, 04:31:06 »

I know it's a cliche, but it's a time thing - it really is a healer (god I sound old).

Get yourself back out there, out with your mates etc.. just do stuff.

The only rule I go by is if you're thinking of getting back with an ex, remember why you split up.. Are the same problems still going to be there? If so, forget it.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: