Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kieron-Mason Hughes/Austin...  (Read 6747 times)
GobbyLion

« on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 18:48:45 »

Alright Lads,

Just a quick question, just seen that we've given you KMH on loan and have heard that your on tour in Austria but have left Austin at home?
Just wanted to gauge from you lot how true you think this is? and whether your worried that he could be on his way?
Or is this just all bollox?
Cheers.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 18:50:40 »

Alright Lads,

Just a quick question, just seen that we've given you KMH on loan and have heard that your on tour in Austria but have left Austin at home?
Just wanted to gauge from you lot how true you think this is? and whether your worried that he could be on his way?
Or is this just all bollox?
Cheers.

What the hell are you on about?

1.This guy we have from you is on a trial not on loan.

2.Our squad is here, Not in Austria.

3.You talk bollocks.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 18:51:18 »

bollocks and we are not taking KMH to austria so compete bollocks
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 18:56:12 »

Millwall fan in complete bollocks shock !!!

How's Stuwall. Has he bought two season tickets yet?

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 18:56:53 »

Bollocks Smiley
GobbyLion

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 18:57:55 »

What the hell are you on about?

1.This guy we have from you is on a trial not on loan.

2.Our squad is here, Not in Austria.

3.You talk bollocks.

Cool no worries was just something i heard so i aint talking bollox but cheers for putting it straight, thats why i came on here to ask!!  Head Hurts
KHM has just signed a pro contract for us and has been sent to you on trial to see if he's good enough to play a couple of games for you against senior oppo so dont think that there is a chance of signing him! Cool
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 19:07:13 »

Did he play at all for you last season? Seems odd that we'd consider him if he wasn't deemed good enough to play a few games for you at the back end of last season.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 19:09:50 »

I did read somewhere he's still contracted to Millwall, so would be a loan or a fee if we liked him.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 19:10:59 »

more bollocks than.....someone.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 19:15:30 »

Seems a bit odd to trial a possible loanee .

/
W56196272
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 19:16:43 »

As far as i am aware he is not contracted to anyone.
flammableBen

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 19:24:22 »

Either way, as either Fitton or Wilson put it today, he's one of the "low-priority" trialists.
GobbyLion

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 20:07:30 »

He's only 18 and they see it as a good learning curve at this stage of his career, he played a couple of times last year then went on loan to a non-league side so i spose they want to see him in a better league and to be fair there are some good teams in league 1 including yourselves.
Does seem a bit odd that he's gone to you for a trial and with the bollox i heard i wondered if it had something to do with 1 of your players coming the other way, but as a few have said on here that doesnt look that way.
But we can still live in hope!  Cheesy
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 20:14:34 »

He's only 18 and they see it as a good learning curve at this stage of his career, he played a couple of times last year then went on loan to a non-league side so i spose they want to see him in a better league and to be fair there are some good teams in league 1 including yourselves.
Does seem a bit odd that he's gone to you for a trial and with the bollox i heard i wondered if it had something to do with 1 of your players coming the other way, but as a few have said on here that doesnt look that way.
But we can still live in hope!  Cheesy

There was/is plenty of talk that your man Morrison is on his way...maybe to Hull now that Pearson is keen on him......you have no chance of getting Austin...you dont have that kind of money.
The money in your pot will be gobbled up on higher wages on your current players.
GobbyLion

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, July 15, 2010, 20:20:46 »

There was/is plenty of talk that your man Morrison is on his way...maybe to Hull now that Pearson is keen on him......you have no chance of getting Austin...you dont have that kind of money.
The money in your pot will be gobbled up on higher wages on your current players.

Yeah your right but then there is loads of talk about loads of players and as with Austin all is bollox i just thought id come on here and get it from people who actually support the team and are more in the know!
Good luck for the new season
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: