Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shall I dare it?  (Read 2575 times)
DMR

« on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 12:28:22 »

Town is fucking manic apparantly, and I need to do all, yes, all, my xmas shopping....
STFC Village

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 12:30:47 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Town is fucking manic apparantly, and I need to do all, yes, all, my xmas shopping....
No choice. As the late Elvis Presley would say in this situation, "Its now or never" Soapy Tit Wank
DMR

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 12:35:48 »

It's raining now. I'll go tomorrow  :shock:
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 12:36:56 »

It's sunny here
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 12:37:16 »

dave you knobber
kizz

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 12:39:13 »

A bloke at work forgot that his son wanted a pair of Chelsea socks... nowhere sells them so he had to order them online yesterday. £8.99 for the socks, and £9.50 for next day delivery!!!!!

Shocking!

iven a level playing field (i.e. enough water so a shark could manouevre, but not so deep that a bear would flounder) who would win in a fight between a bear and a shark?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 12:39:47 »

Do it now Dave, tomorrow's all about get pissed up with people you haven't seen for a year up at your local.  It's the only day I go out drinking in the City of Calne.  Pub crawl's a calling, ending up at il Talbot!!!
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 12:44:51 »

Can't even find my fecking cash card now. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Piemonte

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 13:09:55 »

75% of my birds presents aint turned up yet. i ordered 7 items from one website on the 14th and they dont know where they are!

I'm waiting for someone to call me back and they are going to get one hell of an earbashing if they cant tell me where the fuck my pressies are!

i'm so dead if it dont turn up
Dazzza

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 15:51:39 »

I managed to grab all my shopping in one fell pain-free half an hour trip yesterday.

Got  monster session booked for tomorrow escaping work at 14:30 and will be out for a guaranteed 12hr session more than likely 13hrs.  I do love the Xmas eve pub crawl even though I always end up at a club until the silly hours.

Prime pulling day as well.  Women seem to be like wasps at the end of summe, stinging anything that has a pulse.  That and usually being pissed by 5 is always a winner.

STFC Village

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 15:53:37 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
I managed to grab all my shopping in one fell pain-free half an hour trip yesterday.

Got  monster session booked for tomorrow escaping work at 14:30 and will be out for a guaranteed 12hr session more than likely 13hrs.  I do love the Xmas eve pub crawl even though I always end up at a club until the silly hours.

Prime pulling day as well.  Women seem to be like wasps at the end of summe, stinging anything that has a pulse.  That and usually being pissed by 5 is always a winner.
I'm getting lashed tonight, so that i'm not hung-over Xmas day. Logic there me finks.
Dazzza

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 15:58:50 »

Touch wood I have never been afflicted to badly with the Xmas Day hangover.

Think it may be to do with having the appetite of Rick Waller and being able to satisfy the demand.  Few afternoon drinks sorts the afternoon followed by a power nap every now and again.

blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 16:41:34 »

I take it he went. I dont know what time the 99p shop shuts :?:

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
DMR

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 16:42:04 »

Jesus Christ almighty  Sad
Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 23:34:10 »

I had all mine to do as well. Did half yesterday and will do the rest tomorrow with what cash i have left, i may have to ditch peterboro   Sad
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: