« on: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 19:55:42 »

http://static.entertainmentwise.com/photos/Image/spl184714_007.jpg

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 19:58:52 »

It's a brilliant trick to get all the attention off the players who might actually get a game.

Standard Mouringho procedure, except he deflects it all onto himself.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 20:16:37 »

Wrong.

Beckham is in fact acting as England's in-house psychiatrist in South Africa. Few know that he gained his qualifications doing an Open University course while at Madrid. His thesis focused on Frasier season 3 which is his second favourite season, the first being the 1996/97 season when he scored from the half-way line against Wimbledon.

Now you know.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 20:20:47 »

Whether we like it or not Beckam is going to become or already has become a ambassador  fotr this country. Not you Adje but i don't get what the fuss is about really he clearly gives a fuck about his country i would rather see a injured beckham in a suit rather than that cunt carragher
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 20:55:53 »

i would rather see a injured beckham in a suit rather than that cunt carragher

Well said
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 21:24:16 »

Whether we like it or not Beckam is going to become or already has become a ambassador  fotr this country. Not you Adje but i don't get what the fuss is about really he clearly gives a fuck about his country i would rather see a injured beckham in a suit rather than that cunt carragher
and for the little it's worth, i think beckham will be an excellent ambassador type blokey
adje

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 21:42:38 »

Dont get it,why do we need a fucking "ambassador"to go with the squad.Just need the players to do their fucking job,that's all.Sentimental fucking claptrap which just about sums us up.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 21:46:48 »

Shame he's not fit to play.

Still the best we've got wide right.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 21:48:40 »

That's debateable-but not really the point I was trying to make.

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 21:51:04 »

Dont get it,why do we need a fucking "ambassador"to go with the squad.Just need the players to do their fucking job,that's all.Sentimental fucking claptrap which just about sums us up.
Because Bobby Charlton is too old to do it now. The only reason he is going is obviously help our world cup bid. As i said it doesn't hurt does it to have him
adje

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 22:04:42 »

According to the Daily Telegraph Cappello sees him as a "cheerleader"-pure sentimentality I reckon

Jobi

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, June 4, 2010, 06:06:15 »

Beckham is a fucking God to english football, I'd play him when he's injured....anyone who thinks other wise needs a boot in the balls! he wears his heart of his sleeve and always puts in 110% unlike most of the rest of the squad. All the attention will be on him this WC so at least the rest of the squad can concentrate on getting the job done!

don't think he'd make it as a commentator tho

[url width=122 height=130]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Jms9qIE6UXXKjM:http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10_03/Becks1710DML_468x498.jpg[/url]

Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, June 4, 2010, 07:16:19 »

I can't see a problem with it myself.

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, June 4, 2010, 10:13:09 »

Having seen the title of the thread, I thought it would be about this news story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/wolverhampton_wanderers/8719151.stm

I've not seen him play much, recall him scoring a few this season, but £6.5m seems a fair whack for a team like Wolves? Seems to be pretty highly rated though, and is still young so there's plenty of room for improvement.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, June 4, 2010, 15:01:43 »

God? mmm,hasn't performed many miracles in tournaments past for England has he?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: