Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Does anyone know....  (Read 4316 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 11:13:11 »

...the forty something year old in the Town End who usually wears a leather jacket and randomly shouts out abusive language (most of the time at half time).  He was seen telling the Notts County mascot to feck off you northern bastard, also constantly told the panto cow to fuck off.  Basically he tells everyone to fuck off, whilst smiling at people looking for support.

I hate the bloke he's an absolute retard and a part of me wishes that he'd take an extremely long walk off of a very short pier.
faringdingdong

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 11:24:17 »

The bloke is a proper feckless get, stood in front of him once and pissed me right off with his absolute randomness. Tells ever keeper from a visiting team that they are rentboys for 90 minutes constantly. Put my ex missus off of watching footy with me. Every cloud........! Smiley

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 11:36:59 »

Is it Mad Dad?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 11:43:04 »

Not sure, but he's the most irritating little man.  I truely hate him.  I've often thought of trying to get him chucked out.  He is all that is bad about the club rolled into one.  I'd love to knock him out!!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 11:48:22 »

Mad Swindon Dad.....chill .....the TE has always been a broad church.

At last he goes every week and takes all the family. :roll:
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 11:51:09 »

A broad church it may be Reg.  But there is no way I'd be sitting next to him at Midnight Mass.  He is an infidel as far as I'm concerned.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 12:04:50 »

Its your Christian duty, to open your heart and feel compassion and forgiveness for MSD, and try and save his soul.

You're meant to do the same with Hearts fans.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 12:20:40 »

I've got to be honest I don't really mind Hearts fans.  All my family apart from my Dad and Grandad (both Hi-bees) are Hearts fans.  As long as we beat 'em and finish above them (which hasn't been that often recently) and they don't win anything.  I don't mind the Jambo's doing alright.  I dislike the Wedgies more than the Jambo's.

But I hate MSD even more!!!  I bet he's a Ger.
Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 00:03:32 »

He's of his fucking rocker that dude! I dont sit too far from him
Melksham Red

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 12:47:56 »

Ive been not too far from him a few times, he is a fucking looney toon.
I don't think he see's the irony of himself calling others inbreds. Cheesy
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 13:18:31 »

He was once calling a notts county player a northern bastard, in the end I just shouted back at the prick, Nottingham's in the midlands you pricj, not up north!!!

I wish we could nominate a supporter to be sacrificed to the footballing Gods.
Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 13:30:21 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
He was once calling a notts county player a northern bastard, in the end I just shouted back at the prick, Nottingham's in the midlands you pricj, not up north!!!

I wish we could nominate a supporter to be sacrificed to the footballing Gods.

:x  Was that you? I found him fucking hiliraious well after the first fifty two times then i got bored. I was in town helping my nan with her shopping one day (insert that green smiley of the adver site here) and  i saw him and pointed him out my nan then told me it was word that he fathered his own children! Fucking swinedown inbred
Trowbridge Red

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 13:30:38 »

Yeah i have only noticed him as well. I pointed him out to my mates had they had a good laugh.

Glad I’m not the only one whos noticed him before.

It’s the way he looks round to see if others join in really makes me laugh. :Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 13:33:37 »

That's what I'm on about that look he gives people just after he shouts stuff out, it's a look of fear, a look of acceptance and a look of a pikey twat who does need to be banned from the CG.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2005, 15:18:10 »

fathered his own children!

how revolutionary

officially blacker than the night.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: