Pages: 1 ... 2539 2540 2541 [2542] 2543 2544 2545 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5085289 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #38115 on: Friday, May 12, 2023, 16:17:54 »

Out on its own…
Triangular chocolate...
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #38116 on: Friday, May 12, 2023, 19:00:08 »

Triangular chocolate...
Thats Toblerone….

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #38117 on: Friday, May 12, 2023, 19:24:20 »

Made with triangular almonds (apparently, didn't remember that, had to look it up)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #38118 on: Saturday, May 13, 2023, 13:50:59 »

Getting back in the car after a dog walk and smelling shit. Couldn't figure out where it was coming from, couldn't see any. Realised when we got home the dog must have rolled in some fox shit. Good job she's easy to bath.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #38119 on: Saturday, May 13, 2023, 18:00:13 »

Getting back in the car after a dog walk and smelling shit. Couldn't figure out where it was coming from, couldn't see any. Realised when we got home the dog must have rolled in some fox shit. Good job she's easy to bath.
Why do they do that,I often ask myself?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #38120 on: Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 05:55:12 »

I've never understood why people sit on a train with their bag occupying the seat next to them, especially on a busy train. Is it simply because they are a cunt?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #38121 on: Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 06:42:00 »

I've never understood why people sit on a train with their bag occupying the seat next to them, especially on a busy train. Is it simply because they are a cunt?
It's the only possible explanation. That is cuntishness on an elite level...
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #38122 on: Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 07:16:48 »

It's the only possible explanation. That is cuntishness on an elite level...

Couldn't agree more OST - second only to people posting nonsense in the transfers thread eh Wink Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #38123 on: Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 08:00:00 »

Get em to move it or you'll do it for them. Wink
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #38124 on: Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 08:03:52 »

Couldn't agree more OST - second only to people posting nonsense in the transfers thread eh Wink Smiley
Exactly BO Wink Cheesy
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #38125 on: Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 08:11:03 »

I do generally agree, but there are some people who just seem to attract absolute weapons sitting next to them. My wife seems to always manage to attract someone to sit next to her who stinks or is weird/creepy (when not travelling with me, I might add!). If I was a young woman I think I probably would try and deter people from sitting next to me!
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #38126 on: Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 08:30:31 »

Modern trains are pretty bad for luggage space, particularly for bigger items. Overhead luggage is no good for a case/big bag and all it takes is for some twat to wipe out the end of carriage bag space with a folding bike and there might be no decent storage at all.

That said, if the train is full, stick it on your lap and suck it up.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #38127 on: Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 09:00:59 »

Get em to move it or you'll do it for them. Wink

haha - I have no problems with asking people to move their bags if i want/need a seat.

Modern trains are pretty bad for luggage space, particularly for bigger items. Overhead luggage is no good for a case/big bag and all it takes is for some twat to wipe out the end of carriage bag space with a folding bike and there might be no decent storage at all.

That said, if the train is full, stick it on your lap and suck it up.

Yes of course there are exceptions. My commuting route home is on a Euston to Birmingham Airport train and so it's a mixture of commuters and holiday goers and of course there are instances where space for bags is difficult to find.

My bugbear is just the severe selfish/lack of awareness from some people. Especially when there are multiple people standing and someone has a stupid little bag taking up space. If I worked for  train company and I was checking tickets I'd make that person pay for another ticket.

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #38128 on: Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 09:45:15 »

all it takes is for some twat to wipe out the end of carriage bag space with a folding bike and there might be no decent storage at all.

Just for balance, as someone who travels a fair bit with a non-folding bike, I spend half my sodding life either standing with said bike in vestibules or shifting bags after people dump their stuff in the designated bike storage areas!

Yes of course there are exceptions. My commuting route home is on a Euston to Birmingham Airport train and so it's a mixture of commuters and holiday goers and of course there are instances where space for bags is difficult to find.

Are the trains full of semi pissed people going to or coming from the airport whatever time of day you travel. A lot of our local trains now go through to Manchester Airport and invariably 15-20% of passengers will be on the cans whatever time train you are on! 
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #38129 on: Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 09:52:10 »

Just for balance, as someone who travels a fair bit with a non-folding bike, I spend half my sodding life either standing with said bike in vestibules or shifting bags after people dump their stuff in the designated bike storage areas!

Are the trains full of semi pissed people going to or coming from the airport whatever time of day you travel. A lot of our local trains now go through to Manchester Airport and invariably 15-20% of passengers will be on the cans whatever time train you are on! 

Strangely enough i've yet to experience that. Perhaps I am fortunate in that the time I travel avoids those kind of travellers!

Pages: 1 ... 2539 2540 2541 [2542] 2543 2544 2545 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: