Pages: 1 ... 2403 2404 2405 [2406] 2407 2408 2409 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5067318 times)
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #36075 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 15:12:40 »

The type of folk who would vote for Trump
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #36076 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 15:16:02 »

The type of folk who would vote for Trump

Their vote, their country, their president, I’d not get to ‘mildly annoyed’ over it. I can see him getting back in as president though which would be fantastic for the media.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #36077 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 15:59:24 »

Just not the world

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #36078 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 16:01:25 »

Just not the world

Remains to be seen.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #36079 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 16:06:21 »

My comment was alluding to the folk in the news link- the Sovereign Citizen 'individuals'.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #36080 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 07:53:12 »

Why is it that every time I need to take time off work I get calls offering me juicy large van jobs? Had two offers this morning both paying top dollar. FWIW, a retina scan over the health centre by the small ASDA. Drops into the eye that make you look like a cartoon character for a period while they scan and have a look. Can’t drive for the day apparently. No looking forward to this.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #36081 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 07:55:33 »

Remains to be seen.

Well it didn't go great first time around, so you can only go on past experience.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #36082 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 08:00:10 »

Well it didn't go great first time around, so you can only go on past experience.

Doesn’t appear to be going all that well now either. Again, we’ll see. I’m neither defending nor condoning Trump, as I said originally he is their problem, the rest of the world has to and indeed does get on with their own lives and day to day business irrespective of what will or will not happen.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #36083 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 08:11:23 »

Doesn’t appear to be going all that well now either. Again, we’ll see. I’m neither defending nor condoning Trump, as I said originally he is their problem, the rest of the world has to and indeed does get on with their own lives and day to day business irrespective of what will or will not happen.

But at least the current lot aren't denying climate change, aren't doubling down on coal and are getting back involved with the Paris agreement - Hence, better for the world than Trump..

Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #36084 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 08:36:43 »

as I said originally he is their problem, the rest of the world has to and indeed does get on with their own lives and day to day business irrespective of what will or will not happen.

Way off

The leader of the most powerful country in the world (yes they still are) is very relevant to the rest of the world
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #36085 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 09:07:51 »

Way off

The leader of the most powerful country in the world (yes they still are) is very relevant to the rest of the world

Oh, my bad, I didn’t know that. Then you all ought to hide under the stairs, turn out the light, stick your fingers in your ears and chant la, la, la, la, (other chants are available) because in the grand scheme of things life will go on up till then with sleepy Joe the career (IRA fundraising) politician. Then if Trumper gets in he only gets one term and the cycle starts again. Like it always has and always will. What you all getting your panties in a twist over. They’re all no different, self serving and on the make on so many levels. You think Biden is a saintly because he is a lefty democrat? Don’t make me laugh, fucking snakes all of them.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #36086 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 11:18:14 »

Are they all the same?

Things get better but they never get good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #36087 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 11:37:19 »

Are they all the same?

Have you ever seen Trump and Obama in the same room?
I rest his case. FACT!
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #36088 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 11:45:39 »

Oh, my bad, I didn’t know that. Then you all ought to hide under the stairs, turn out the light, stick your fingers in your ears and chant la, la, la, la, (other chants are available) because in the grand scheme of things life will go on up till then with sleepy Joe the career (IRA fundraising) politician. Then if Trumper gets in he only gets one term and the cycle starts again. Like it always has and always will. What you all getting your panties in a twist over. They’re all no different, self serving and on the make on so many levels. You think Biden is a saintly because he is a lefty democrat? Don’t make me laugh, fucking snakes all of them.

I agree. Biden is the worst thing to happen to the USA.

Now, ain't that just like me?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #36089 on: Wednesday, January 19, 2022, 12:40:21 »

Having lived through the Trump period, I'd take a sack of shit over him.  Biden is a bit better than a sack of shit and the fact he looks marginally Presidential is probably more to do with the previous chap than his skills.  I'd laugh, but the UK has Boris.  We vote some right plonkers into top posiitions.
Pages: 1 ... 2403 2404 2405 [2406] 2407 2408 2409 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: