Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is There Nothing left to Say?  (Read 3506 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 10:45:08 »

Ok it seems like another day without any news on the STFC front but surely someone must have something to tell?

Weekend high jinks?

Asher did you do anything illegal at the weekend?

Kinky Tom how was your champagne breakfast thing?

Walrus you must have fallen over and missed a train or crashed a car?

Sonic did you get pilled up and dance your tits off in a field with the Junglist massive?

I went to the Races at Sandown on Saturday and lost 100 quids and got rip roaring drunk. Cool

/
W56196272
Marie

« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 10:48:25 »

Friday night i went to the army summer ball. that was weird. there was a falconry display. And one of the falcons got in a fight with a black bird. fireworks were okay. music was poor but drink was extremaly cheap. three double vodka redbulls was £3.20.
McLovin

« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 10:52:33 »

I went to a bbq on Saturday where i was told that Asher actually has an anti-drugs stance, which has confused my impression of him somewhat...
Asher

« Reply #3 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 10:53:39 »

This weekend, Friday night I was a taxi but also went to walkabout, rubbish night! Saturday was ok went shopping (and yes I paid for things - didnt steal them) sat night went for a few beers with a mate and crashed out about midnight.  Sunday went shopping again and then to teh lass's house for teh evening.

All in all a very quiet and uneventful weekend.....and I have now realised I blew about £400 how!!!!! im such a girl
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 10:53:47 »

Quote from: "Marie"
And one of the falcons got in a fight with a black bird. .

Cool Who won?

/
W56196272
Asher

« Reply #5 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 10:55:16 »

dave -- ha ha ha, I do (please note marie) who told you that tho, jo? She is so blonde I love it
Asher

« Reply #6 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 10:56:18 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Quote from: "Marie"
And one of the falcons got in a fight with a black bird. .

Cool Who won?

Racist
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 10:57:44 »

Sorry Yeovil, the champagne breakfast was the weekend prior.  It was a good day though thank-you.

This weekend all I did was get uber-mashed on Friday night, played a few games of pool on Saturday afternoon, followed by a game of poker in the evening (no money, only plastic chips).  Sunday all I did was do nothing.  

There really does seem to be a worrying absence of activity on here though.  Could this be down to the uni going masses being without access to the net now?  

Nearly mid-day, and still no new news on thisis, nothing interesting on the official site, and not even any decent jobs in my local rag.

I'm bored, but have nothing new to really contribute.  The best I can hope for is that someone else has done something of interest this weekend so we can all quiz him/her on said interesting activity.
McLovin

« Reply #8 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 10:58:11 »

Yep Jo. Just dropped in "does Ash deal in illegal substances" while we were both plastered.

Very blonde indeed.
Asher

« Reply #9 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 10:59:54 »

ha ha, just dropped it in! Brilliant, I text her sat night me and my mate sizz were gonna pop in but she didnt reply, were many there?
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 11:00:08 »

Weekend was shit.
Went home from work early on Friday cos i felt ill.
Spent saturday looking after my wife as she had a migrane and was being sick all day. Nice!!!
Sunday was another lazy day. Went out for lunch and then had a kip before the GP started at 5pm. which was shit.

total spent - £25

Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 11:00:32 »

Oh, I did watch some of the first series of I'm Alan Partridge though.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 11:01:04 »

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm revising like buggery at the minute. And when I'm not revising I'm playing cricket.

Lock stock was on on Saturday night, which went down very nicely with a few beers and a pizza round my mate's house.
McLovin

« Reply #13 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 11:01:15 »

Not many by the time i turned up. Was good though.  I drank too much rum and fell asleep on the sofa.  Cool
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, June 13, 2005, 11:02:37 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"

Nearly mid-day, and still no new news on thisis, nothing interesting on the official site,.

Theres nothing in the Adver football related.

/
W56196272
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: