Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: All the very best  (Read 2623 times)
Armleywhite

« on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 09:47:15 »

This probably means fuck all to you lot, coming from a Leeds fan.  Cheesy  But I hope you stuff the scum in the final.  You shafted us good and propper last season TWICE, ya fucking inbreds ( Cheesy) and I look forrad to getting our own back next season in the championship.

Wembley is a fantastic place and I really hope you lot do better than we did when we were last there!!

All the best! 

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 09:49:28 »

Cheers. Thought I'd best login and say that quick before the inevitable deluge of "Fuck off you norvern monkey" from the rest of them. FWIW, I really like Leeds and really hope we can play you in the League next season. Although, admittedly, that's because we keep beating you Smiley

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 09:49:57 »

it's gonna be a big test for us,and is impossible to call.i jst hope it's us who get the prize.
now if we were playing leeds we would already have it in the bag.  Smiley
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 09:52:44 »

I wouldn't bother going, I like a bit of uncertainty...  Cheers though fella.
Armleywhite

« Reply #4 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 09:53:45 »

Aint that a fact!  I have family I vist regularly, who live in devizes and I was there when you shafted us at your place.  Thought we stuff you at ER, but how wrong was that.  Still, hope to be playing you next season, JUST STUFF THE WALL SCUM.
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 09:54:05 »

Seems Lids fans aren't all that bad after all, cheers mate.
Will be nice to go into the Championship *wood touch* with 6 points in the bag already.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
Armleywhite

« Reply #6 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 10:05:19 »

Will be nice to go into the Championship *wood touch* with 6 points in the bag already.

Unfortunately the minority spoil it for the majority.  We might be a conceited bunch of w@nkers, but the majority of Leeds fans are just up for the craic. 
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 10:12:08 »

Cheers i would love us to be playing the champs of europe again next season,although most of you are arrogant twats i do like that in a funny kinda way because it adds to the banter.

spacey

« Reply #8 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 10:56:18 »

Cheers. Thought I'd best login and say that quick before the inevitable deluge of "Fuck off you norvern monkey" from the rest of them. FWIW, I really like Leeds and really hope we can play you in the League next season. Although, admittedly, that's because we keep beating you Smiley

Phew! Thank God pauld replied first. What with everyone else on the forum being complete Joeys, we could have come out of this looking really stupid. Thanks paul for logging in so quickly and saving the club and fans from what would have been a crippling embarrassment.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 11:10:03 »

Anytime spacey Smiley
lufc67

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 10:11:25 »

Good luck against millscum...hoping you get into your footballing stride then the wall wont be able to cope.Shame Mr greer couldnt have saved his kung fu moment for neil harris though...fuck me,what a tackle Clap
Come on Swindon,i know it prob means nowt to you but every leeds fan i know is totally backing you.
LUFC67
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 10:14:11 »

'Other teams fans aren't all bad' shocker Huh?
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 10:15:10 »

What does FWIW mean?

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 10:16:13 »

fucking wank innit wazzock
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, May 22, 2010, 10:17:52 »