Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: County Ground Redevelopment Revealed!!!!!!  (Read 33269 times)
STFC_Gazza

« on: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 07:10:39 »

Well partially anyway.... Atleast we won't have a bowl!! Cheesy

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/8148751.Project_chief_reveals_County_Ground_plans/
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 17:47:19 by Si Pie » Logged
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 07:17:07 »

Would love them to fill in the corners another way though - like Sampdoria!
sn5_red

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 07:23:36 »

further expansion if we push for the premiership one day maybe???!!!  Cheesy we can all dream
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 07:38:18 »

Do the Council still own the land. I think we should try and buy the land if possible. Just giving the council money annoys me.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 07:44:02 »

Do the Council still own the land. I think we should try and buy the land if possible. Just giving the council money annoys me.

I think the board were looking at that option IIRC.

Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 12:39:59 »

They have to come to a deal with the council I'm sure they will be looking at some of the land around the CG to use as well, the FC should own the ground perhaps in partnership with the council
One F In Fitton

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 20:24:45 »

Loved what this fella had to say, ie ref. income-streams, not just copying the DR, not having another Southampton/Derby/Leicester/Sunderland, giving us the first dose of feedback around the start of next season....

It was as much as I could do to stop myself from milming my kecks.
Talk Talk

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 21:24:10 »

Loved what this fella had to say, ie ref. income-streams, not just copying the DR, not having another Southampton/Derby/Leicester/Sunderland, giving us the first dose of feedback around the start of next season....

It was as much as I could do to stop myself from milming my kecks.

Milming?

Oh and if feedback is listened to...KEEP THE FLOODLIGHTS
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 21:24:38 »

At Leyton Orient, they have blocks of flats in the corner (revenue to the club in rent?), I saw the people that lived there cracking a few tins open and watching the game from the comfort of their own balcony. Dont care what footy team you support, but that is a cracking flat.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
One F In Fitton

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 22:33:11 »

Milming?

Taken from Roger Mellie's profanisaurus;

"Milm v To cover something in jism."
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 22:39:10 by One F In Fitton » Logged
One F In Fitton

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, May 6, 2010, 22:34:50 »

At Leyton Orient, they have blocks of flats in the corner (revenue to the club in rent?), I saw the people that lived there cracking a few tins open and watching the game from the comfort of their own balcony.

Anyone remember "We can see you washing-up!" a couple of years ago?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #11 on: Friday, May 7, 2010, 07:18:59 »

Anyone remember "We can see you washing-up!" a couple of years ago?

Quality! There was a bloke who looked just like Phil Mitchell on one of the balconies there that day too.
Super Jan fjortoft

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, May 7, 2010, 08:21:11 »

I would buy a flat on the corner definatley

I told you i was ill!
One F In Fitton

« Reply #13 on: Friday, May 7, 2010, 18:58:39 »

If they do it at the Bin Laden Stadium, I say we club together to buy a flat, then draw all the curtains every time they have a home game.
deltaincline

« Reply #14 on: Friday, May 7, 2010, 23:08:53 »

Surely if we built flats (luxury or otherwise) on the corners of the ground, a residents committee would be set up by those living there?

That could lead to all sorts of problems if the club wanted to then hold events like pop concerts etc in the redeveloped stadium.

Our erstwhile deal maker / general business advisor Michael Diamandis spotted this potential problem fucking ages ago when the trust club put forward that idea and he sung it from the rooftops as being a bad, bad fucking idea.

I really hope the club and their newly appointed property developer blokes have given due consideration to the wise words and the vast experience Mr Diamandis has earned in the football industry.... Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: