Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AAAAAARGH!  (Read 5147 times)
Lumps

« on: Saturday, April 17, 2010, 19:03:28 »

It's going to go down to Millwall away on the final day of the fucking season isn't it!

I'll be a fucking nervous wreck by then.

BASTARDS!
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 17, 2010, 19:05:52 »

Just be grateful you're going!! (if you are that is)

I can't get a fucking ticket for love nor money god dam it
Lumps

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 17, 2010, 19:52:15 »

I'm not going either. I'm not sure what the fuck I'm going to do. I'm thinking it might be best to leave the country for the next month and hide in the woods somewhere until it's all over.

If I didn't have a number 0 crew cut I think I'd be tearing my hair out.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 17, 2010, 19:59:46 »

While it may go down to that game, I think Millwall or we (or both) will also be needing other results to go a certain way to take 2nd spot.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 17, 2010, 20:06:12 »

hard to tell if it's going to go down to the last day, but its looking like it may do.
a full house at the den, with all to play for will make for some atmosphere.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 17, 2010, 20:11:14 »

I reckon it's going down to the last day tbh. If we win our next 2 it will for sure. I wonder what price you can get for us being promoted at home to Brentford? It's possible. All 3 lose twice and we win twice. Would be quite funny.
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 07:22:21 »

I reckon it's going down to the last day tbh. If we win our next 2 it will for sure. I wonder what price you can get for us being promoted at home to Brentford? It's possible. All 3 lose twice and we win twice. Would be quite funny.

that isn't going to happen as charlton have to play Leeds in a fortnight.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 09:29:11 »

that isn't going to happen as charlton have to play Leeds in a fortnight.

It can happen. Charlton lose next week and we beat Wycombe. Means we are 4 ahead of them. Millwall lose and Leeds lose. so we're 1 ahead of Leeds, 2 ahead of Millwall and 4 ahead of Charlton. We then beat Brentford and Charlton beat Leeds. Means we remain 4 ahead of Charlton if we beat Brentford and we'd be 4 ahead of Leeds. Then if Millwall drop points at Tranny and draw we'd be 4 ahead of them as well with 1 game to play. Of course the chances of that are very unlikely but it's possible.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 09:37:14 »

It can happen. Charlton lose next week and we beat Wycombe. Means we are 4 ahead of them. Millwall lose and Leeds lose. so we're 1 ahead of Leeds, 2 ahead of Millwall and 4 ahead of Charlton. We then beat Brentford and Charlton beat Leeds. Means we remain 4 ahead of Charlton if we beat Brentford and we'd be 4 ahead of Leeds. Then if Millwall drop points at Tranny and draw we'd be 4 ahead of them as well with 1 game to play. Of course the chances of that are very unlikely but it's possible.

Good work ISOB....personally I'm worried about the fact Revell has started to show a bit of form for Wycombe...probably needs a contract.

I seem to recall reading he wanted a move to us because his missus is a doctor working somewhere not too far away, so Wycombe would probably do him.  Not your average wag...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 09:47:00 »

Whats next weeks fixtures concerning us....cant be assed to look so if you know them?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 09:56:52 »

Whats next weeks fixtures concerning us....cant be assed to look so if you know them?

Leeds home to Dongs.....Millwall home to Orient....Charlton travel to Exeter.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 10:02:23 »

All 3 are tricky but so is ours. Can see Leeds winning. I reckon Orient might get something at Millwall. Just have a feeling they're going to turn up with confidence that Slade seems to have put in them. Can't call the other one. Charlton looked pretty good yesterday though from what I saw on the FLS.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 10:06:16 »

Leeds home to Dongs.....Millwall home to Orient....Charlton travel to Exeter.

Cheers Reg...that isnt good reading for us.
boo

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 16:19:35 »

leefer im struggling to cope with pericard and timlin in the squad
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Lumps

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 18:49:53 »

Cheers Reg...that isnt good reading for us.

Oh I don't know. Leeds will probably win as the Franchise have blown up completely in the last couple of weeks, but Orient aren't safe and will go to the Den looking for a point, get men behind the ball and scrap, and Exeter away is not a game I'd fancy just now.

Looking further forward, Tranmere away might be a bit dodgy for Milwall. They're a really unpredictable side at home, beat Norwich or Southampton one week, and get tonked by some old shite the next.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: