Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Colchester  (Read 4891 times)
1989Monkey

Ignore
« on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 12:22:37 »

Got my ticket this morning  Grin
Without doubt the biggest game of our season so far. Win and we will only need 1 or 2 more points to be certain of a play off position. Not sure why im bothered about that but its unbelievable how this season has re ignited my love for town.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 12:23:22 »

I think if we win this then we could go on and finish the job. Of course all ifs and buts. I'm quite confident about tomorrow as well.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 12:36:56 »

Got my ticket this morning  Grin
Without doubt the biggest game of our season so far. Win and we will only need 1 or 2 more points to be certain of a play off position. Not sure why im bothered about that but its unbelievable how this season has re ignited my love for town.

Did they say how many we've sold?
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 12:38:05 »

this is bigger than life itself. Can't wait!
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 12:39:13 »

Seeing as we're so in form, I hope we go straight at colchester and don't sit back early on as their already low confidence will be rocked even further. Do that and get an early goal and I think Colchester will crumble.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 12:41:42 »

first goals wins it I reckon. I really, really fancy us to win this. I'm loving danny's attitude, let's look up not down. Very positive. We don;t want to worry about what others are doing, just get on with our job./

I do think we'll drop points before the end of the season, but not in this one...
1989Monkey

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 12:49:24 »

No they didnt say but we only had 100 left before they opened this morning so im guessing we sold them all. Everyone else needs to go down and buy the tickets on the day. We need a big red following to cheer us onto 3 more points. Never been more excited in my life. You reds!!!!  Smiley
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 12:49:44 »

I was told we had an initial 500, then a following 200, rest being pay on the day. That's straight from the (ticket office) horse's mouth.  Don't know how many of the 200 are left.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 12:51:39 »

I started supporting Town under Ossie. And maybe it's because I'm older, maybe because we've had to endure such dross for so long - but this has been the most enjoyable season as a Town fan along with 92/93. If we were to go up automatically, I'd say this was a bigger achievement, too.
migzy

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 13:11:17 »

Which pub is everyone heading to before the game?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 18:47:13 »

Can't make this game Sad

Not sure I can bare listening to the radio, not sure I can bare not listening to the radio. Gaaaaah! Haven't felt this excited/nervous for years (well there was the div 4 promotion game against Walsall under Luggy  I suppose).
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 19:16:57 »

Colchester have Frank Quedrue on loan! How did they manage that?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, April 9, 2010, 19:38:17 »

Colchester have Frank Quedrue on loan! How did they manage that?

And he's more than likely injured for tomorrow.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: