Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Alistair Darling's budget  (Read 20315 times)
Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 15:12:36 »

i'll be voting labour in the general election.i hate the tory party and think people are deluded if they think anything will get better under them.the normal working folk like us wont see alot of difference, but the rich will gain,and those at the bottom will suffer.the tories created the under class we have in britain today.labour are guilty of not dealing with it,but i feel they are better than the tories.
gordon brown, despite his flaws seems a genuine fella.
are things really that bad anyway? personally i'm doing ok, and dont think a change of government will benefit me at all.

Are you in the real world?

The rich? You mean the ones that work hard and have done well in life and perhaps employ other people? How much tax do you think some of these 'rich' people pay? its a lot more than the unwashed poor pay. Its undeniable that our social security payments are crippling this country ie money to the 'poor' from the people that are working.

Cut the benefits, simplfy the tax system, cut govt jobs and cut the social cost of running this country, cut the quangos, re-adjust the public pension holes to a realistic level. If it wasnt for the 'rich' and people working in proper jobs - ie not govt paid there would be no income for this country.

Just for the sheer hell of it and I know that all forums,emails and social network sites are monitored by the Government's snooping crawling conniving spy's, so I hope you're watching!

Go fuck yourselves you useless shower of robbing bastards, you are all a bunch of tossers!

Who say's you have got to Tax every little iota of luxury, necessity and goodness in life?Huh???

Give it back, you bunch of morons, you make me sick!, Especially since it's been proven you are all on the take!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: Friday, March 26, 2010, 15:16:19 by Mister Lorenzo » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 15:31:49 »

i was clearly on about if the tories take over with regards to helping the rich.but if we are going to go on about them, they dont all pay more than the unwashed.plenty of them pay fuck all, which is the same as the unwashed.you've also qouted my post, and come out with alot of stuff i agree with.

i hate the scrounging benefit mongers as much as anybody,but the tories created the current underclass generation that fire out todays hoodie scum.
i dont see them as the answer.
like i've already said,i dont see how a tory government will benefit me,or better what i already have.

i'm by no means happy with labour, and have withdrawn my union subs that used to go in their pocket.i just dont see a better alternative.
« Last Edit: Friday, March 26, 2010, 15:35:33 by arriba » Logged
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 15:39:29 »

I cannot honestly believe you are saying that it is the Tories fault we have hoodie scumbags on our streets ?

What a load of bollocks !

Its 15 years of easy living under labour for the lazy arseholes who don't need to get off their rotten arses becaue they are looked after so when underdear Gordon !

What was the national debt when Labour came to power ?  What is it now ?  Forfucks sake - it was Brown and his stupid economic gambles that haven't paid off....

They will try and tell you that "it's a global recession" - "fuck all to do with us" - well how fucking come we have the largest percentage of national borrowing against GDP of anyone in Europe - on par with poxy Greece !

I have been a labour supporter and voter all my adult life - but I'll be fucked if I ever vote for the robbing cunts again !

Wise men say........
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 15:43:59 »

To be honest Arriba, the tory government probably wont benefit you as they wont be able to deliver the tax cuts they would like to as the country is in so much debt.

I wouldnt argue that labour directly caused the credit crunch or reccession but their actions in the 11 years prior to it made sure that its going to be a shitload more painful to get the national debt at a manageable that it should be.

I'm not totally convinced that the Torys will be loads better either but I'll take the alternative view that they cant really be any worse.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 15:48:58 »

There's the rub, CT. The public sector now accounts for 52.1% of Gross Domestic Product. So it is now bigger than the private sector. How does that create wealth? It just means higher taxes to pay for it.

http://www.adamsmith.org/blog/politics-and-government/government-bigger-than-private-sector/

The spending on benefits is now greater than the take from income tax as well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/5651825/Benefit-payouts-will-exceed-income-tax-revenue.html

Completely unsustainable. What this results in is exactly what labour want - a benefit dependent majority underclass and a majority civil service. Turkeys do not vote for Christmas.

I'd actually agree with you here. I dont think its being overly cynical to suggest that labours 1m+ increase in public secor workers was a deliberate attempt to buy votes. 

Everyone knows that public sector workers tend to be labour voting and that if the tories ever got into power they were going to cut these jobs as a lot of them are fucking pointless and cost money that we dont have as a nation.

likewise, dole scroungers are not likley to vote for a party that thinks they are lazy cunts and will cut their benefits. They are going to vote for the party that thinks they are victims of society or some such shit.

Turkeys do not vote for Christmas is very apt.
« Last Edit: Friday, March 26, 2010, 15:53:19 by Colin Todd » Logged
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 15:53:53 »

One hours silence.
At 12 0' clock pm every day we will have a one hour silence dedicated to our time that has been lost due to work, home and labour

ace!!!

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 15:56:51 »

I cannot honestly believe you are saying that it is the Tories fault we have hoodie scumbags on our streets ?

What a load of bollocks !

Its 15 years of easy living under labour for the lazy arseholes who don't need to get off their rotten arses becaue they are looked after so when underdear Gordon !

What was the national debt when Labour came to power ?  What is it now ?  Forfucks sake - it was Brown and his stupid economic gambles that haven't paid off....

They will try and tell you that "it's a global recession" - "fuck all to do with us" - well how fucking come we have the largest percentage of national borrowing against GDP of anyone in Europe - on par with poxy Greece !

I have been a labour supporter and voter all my adult life - but I'll be fucked if I ever vote for the robbing cunts again !

who are the parents of the hoodie scum?
what generation are they from?
does the national debt effect you in any way really? i can't say i've been hit massively hit in the pocket by labour, infact things are better for me than they've ever been.my mortage rate is fuck all,and tax is more or less what it's always been.
gordon brown was a hero a couple of years ago when the economy was booming,but now it's backfired a bit he's a cunt of the highest order.

if your not voting for the "robbing cunts again" i wish you good luck in finding a better option.let me know who they are and i'll vote for them too
Talk Talk

« Reply #127 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 16:02:15 »

The rich? You mean the ones that work hard and have done well in life and perhaps employ other people? How much tax do you think some of these 'rich' people pay? its a lot more than the unwashed poor pay. Its undeniable that our social security payments are crippling this country ie money to the 'poor' from the people that are working.

On Arriba's take, I would consider myself to be 'normal working folk', although I do earn well as I do niche (and risky - no job security at all) IT contracting.

I have paid £48,000 in tax and NI so far this year. For what? To give other people an income. I'm not 'rich' and will never be when so much of my earnings is stolen from me.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 16:04:44 »

who are the parents of the hoodie scum?
what generation are they from?

That's a stupid argument. Labour have been in power for 13 years, you can't point the finger at the previous Tory government after that amount of time. Any problems today are solely down to Labour - they've had more than enough time to fix them.

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 16:07:21 »

That's a stupid argument. Labour have been in power for 13 years, you can't point the finger at the previous Tory government after that amount of time. Any problems today are solely down to Labour - they've had more than enough time to fix them.

i agree that labour aint sorted it out,but i stand by my comments that the tories created it.
Talk Talk

« Reply #130 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 16:13:38 »

...and this applies to everything Labour say. Why will anything get any better if they stay in power? They have comprehensively fucked this country up and will continue to do so. How can anybody (including you Arriba) believe that they can do anything good? It's the same with Obama over the pond. For all of his rhetoric about 'change' he is screwing the USA over as much as Blair did - and Brown is - over here. It's what politicians are good at.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 16:19:05 »

i agree that labour aint sorted it out,but i stand by my comments that the tories created it.

How did they create it?
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 16:24:37 »

gordon brown was a hero a couple of years ago when the economy was booming,but now it's backfired a bit he's a cunt of the highest order.

It was booming in an unsustainable way arriba. Whats happened is that people have realised what a fuck up the boom was as it was all based on borrowed money.

And lets be honest, if you declare in parliament as chancellor that you have "abolished boom and bust" then a few years later as prime minister preside over the worst recession for 60 years you are setting yourself up to look like a right incompetant cunt

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 16:29:43 »

How did they create it?

i'd say the 80's were fucking grim times under them, which saw the breakdown of the country in many ways.
people moan about now, but i think it was far worse back then with mass unemployment and whole communities wrecked by thatcher.
many still have not recovered.
Talk Talk

« Reply #134 on: Friday, March 26, 2010, 16:30:07 »

It was booming in an unsustainable way arriba. Whats happened is that people have realised what a fuck up the boom was as it was all based on borrowed money.

And lets be honest, if you declare in parliament as chancellor that you have "abolished boom and bust" then a few years later as prime minister preside over the worst recession for 60 years you are setting yourself up to look like a right incompetant cunt

'No more boom and bust' indeed. Also, he inherited a very good economic situation from the previous Conservative government (like it or not), which took a while for even a fucktard like him to bugger up.

Every post war Labour government has been the same. Tax and spend like a man with ten arms.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: