Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Missing people  (Read 52419 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« on: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 16:08:28 »

I dont know if anyone has heard about the gym instructor from the Olympiad thats gone missing?

And I saw on the news that its been a year since that Chef lady Claudia Lawerence went missing

Its so sad and must be so frustrating for friends and family just not knowing whats happened?

Do people just dissapear??

Surely if people have gone taking no possessions or money there must be something suspect going on?
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 16:19:15 »

There was a young lad who went missing in bath over the christmas period. His friends and family did a massive poster campaign. His name escapes me now...Tragically his body was pulled from the river several weeks later.
There are now posters relating to the guy above on the same lamposts in bath (if its the same guy, I think the posters refer to him being a gym instructor).
As a parent, there can be nothing worse...

I still think of the parents of Ben needham...(he went missing as a toddler from the island of KOS about 16 years ago)...do they lead a normal life now, or is it a living hell still?
land_of_bo

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 16:23:54 »

@Jimmy

It was Casper who was from Melksham but went missing in Bath. The latest is from Chippenham.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 16:26:21 »

Yeah thats the same gym instructor guy Jimmy - his names Donavan

I know when they found the body of Melanie Hall recently at least it was some closure for the family after all those years of uncertainty  
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 16:34:41 »

Do people just dissapear??

Surely if people have gone taking no possessions or money there must be something suspect going on?

Some of them will just end up living on the streets. Difficult to understand unless you've been in a really, really bad place - just walking away from everything can seem a good solution to your problems.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 17:05:38 »

There was a young lad who went missing in bath over the christmas period. His friends and family did a massive poster campaign. His name escapes me now...Tragically his body was pulled from the river several weeks later.
There are now posters relating to the guy above on the same lamposts in bath (if its the same guy, I think the posters refer to him being a gym instructor).
As a parent, there can be nothing worse...

I still think of the parents of Ben needham...(he went missing as a toddler from the island of KOS about 16 years ago)...do they lead a normal life now, or is it a living hell still?

Casper, my little brother knew him.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 19:59:49 »

Very thin line between staying and going at times.  I feel for Friends and Family

Freddies Ferret

« Reply #7 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 09:16:11 »

i know alot of people who know dom. Its pretty sad and totally out of character for him! very sad!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 09:32:22 »

I know the guy that's been arrested for murdering him!!!  To say Im shocked is am understatement!! Eek
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 11:27:24 »

I know the guy that's been arrested for murdering him!!!  To say Im shocked is am understatement!! Eek

Sex, money or power....... which one do you reckon???

Clems Army!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 11:34:52 »

Hmmmm dunno he also works in the leisure industry it's just random could be any of them really
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 11:40:15 »

Women.  Its always down to the birds.

Never knowingly overstated.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 11:55:10 »

The bloke was good looking........i fear revenge... tradegy whatever...

Clems Army!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 12:04:16 »

Yeah it's dead weird to think a murder happened round here with people you know involved very sad though the guy had 2 kids
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, March 22, 2010, 12:59:35 »

Have they found the lad then, or charged the suspect with murder while they continue searching?

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: