Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 23:34:49 »

Thats nuts.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 23:36:44 »

Anyone notice the name of the football intelligence officer?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 23:46:11 »

Bizzare seeing Andy King and intelligence in the same sentence.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 00:34:15 »

He had to pay a £15 victim surcharge for jumping over a fence... make sense of that.
jonbd

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 08:23:40 »

Looks like Watkins will be dropping a large banhammer:

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/5035189.Watkins_pledges_to_ban_flare_culprits/
Spencer_White

« Reply #125 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 08:41:01 »

Should hold his horses. The 21 year old is totally innocent for a start.
Spencer_White

« Reply #126 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 08:44:33 »

It's going to be interesting to see what punishment will be dished out by the club.

A norwich fan got a three year ban for celebrating in the wrong area,Ironically it was against us.

http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/eveningnews24/norwich-news/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=News&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=xNews&itemid=NOED23%20Feb%202010%2016:11:13:663

Did he even commit a criminal offence?

'This sort of behaviour will not be tolerated'. What sort of behaviour?
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 09:09:55 »

What get's me is that he's supposed to be part of the high risk group yet he's not used violence of any sort,so how is he high risk ? when all he has done is get excited and jumped over into the wrong area,surely all they have to do is ban him from the said stand as i imagine it's the segregation bit by the away fans.

I bet the stewards stirred a lot of this up,when all is needed is a bit of common sense.

As for the offence i can only imagine they have put it down to inciting trouble of some sort,but three years jesus wept.

westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 09:16:45 »

Right i know the person who did this, and to be fare the comments are a little harsh, it was a stupid mistake yes, but i think a ban would be fair, not a life time one. He has been currently shitting himself over the reaction of the adver etc... So to be fair i think he has learned his lesson but we will soon see the outcome.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 09:24:42 »

Quote from: Adver - Sorry Bazza!!
The 17 year old, i have been to every away game this season, and this is the SIXTH time he has been ejected from an away ground. They are always smashed out of their faces, just ban them we dont want idiots like that

Me thinks not
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #130 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 09:29:53 »

Mahoosive over-reaction.
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 09:38:02 »

It's not like the biggest incident ever happened, but fuck me!! It seems that way and some of the comments being posted are stupid! The police arrested the wrong people for a start!!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #132 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 09:39:43 »

This will disappear in time. Much like 'Amankwaahgate' earlier in the season.
bullethead

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 09:44:18 »

Right i know the person who did this, and to be fare the comments are a little harsh, it was a stupid mistake yes, but i think a ban would be fair, not a life time one. He has been currently shitting himself over the reaction of the adver etc... So to be fair i think he has learned his lesson but we will soon see the outcome.

I'm glad to hear he is "shitting himself" and to be fair the reaction to all this should be more than enough to ensure he won't do anything so stupid again. Unfortunately for him though I think he is still going to get a hefty ban as the club don't really have any choice, I would hope though that they give him the chance to apologise should he wish to and then perhaps treat him a little less harshly. This was clearly just a case of not thinking about the implications of something and is not in my view as bad as someone who uses violence against other fans, they're the type who should be getting life bans!

Having said all that I'd have to take issue with anyone who thinks what he did wasn't dangerous. It didn't miss other fans by much and whilst I don't think there was ever a chance of setting the whole stand alight, it would have only taken a glimpse of flame from the burning mesh to potentially cause panic (we were on wooden seats fitted to wooden floorboards!).
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Tuesday, March 2, 2010, 09:58:57 »

the 21 year old who was arrested was totally inicent, so banning him is wrong as they have no proof what so ever of an offence he didn't make. Do they even have proof of who threw the flare?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: