Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Flare  (Read 24435 times)
Andy King

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 11:22:03 »

Fucking hell people never used to kick up a fuss when I chucked my cigar butts about. I could have set Sammy Igoes on fire.
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 12:08:53 »

I think its abit unfair to call the kid a yob simply for letting a flare off! It was abit of harmless fun if hadn't done it in a wooden stand would there be a much fuss?

It's not as if he had a flare gun and was shooting flares at anyone! He let of a flare and when it was nearly spent he threw it into the part of the stand that was empty.

I really hope that the police and the club deal with this senseibly and don't over react. We need young fans who have abit of live in them to boost the clubs support rather than moaney cunts who spend the game sat on their fat arses moaning about every little thing.

Football is not a family game it's a game for the working class man. You wanna see a show fucking of to the therate!

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Barry Scott

« Reply #77 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 12:12:49 »

We should buy loads of those flares that someone found during the Orange celebrations, where they didn't actually burn and were safe. Then we all light them up and chuck them around. Help and Safety would freak until they realised they were safe, although no doubt the act of throwing them would be highly, highly dangerous.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #78 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 12:18:56 »

Flares that don't actually burn and are safe...

Thats a torch.

Spy

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 12:35:38 »

heard they [orient] got a right good kicking up there before. The police had obviously cottoned on to the fact that they're a dangerous bunch and had the streets patrolled after the game.

...off the Orient board.

Makes you proud, hey?  Cheesy
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 12:36:33 »

Funnily enough I was just going to post that about the bank in 93/94. Anyway I was sat just by Sutton and I think the best course of action is this.

The perpetrator is summoned to the CG, given a bollocking by a police man, whilst Nick Watkins, or some one else from the club, warns them that any more of that sort of shenanigans and they are banned. Then they instruct him to write a letter apologising to Leyton Orient. And that's the end of it.

Won't happen though

A very sensible proposal,unfortunately this is unlikely to happen.

As somebody who was quite close to the incident,i never felt in danger

and i would put it down to the exuberance of youth,rather than anything malicious.

A stupid act none the less,but let's keep a sense of proportion.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 12:46:03 »

Best all turn up earlier than usual on Saturday.

1) Because it's an early kick off
2) to account for the inevitable increased searches

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 12:48:16 »

if matey didn't throw it then there wouldn't really be an issue.the throwing of it was the stupid part, and he deserves whatever the police and club decide to do with him.
yeah it was a bit of fun and nobody got hurt but that's down to luck.

whether people like it or not,football has changed and is a family sport now.swindon are a family club now, like it or lump it.
iffy

« Reply #83 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 13:34:22 »

Funnily enough I was just going to post that about the bank in 93/94. Anyway I was sat just by Sutton and I think the best course of action is this.

The perpetrator is summoned to the CG, given a bollocking by a police man, whilst Nick Watkins, or some one else from the club, warns them that any more of that sort of shenanigans and they are banned. Then they instruct him to write a letter apologising to Leyton Orient. And that's the end of it.

Won't happen though

This. Proportionate, sensible and grown-up. He's a kid and he's clearly a dong, and this would be a measured response.

Obviously won't happen.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 13:36:27 »

I think its abit unfair to call the kid a yob simply for letting a flare off! It was abit of harmless fun if hadn't done it in a wooden stand would there be a much fuss?

It's not as if he had a flare gun and was shooting flares at anyone! He let of a flare and when it was nearly spent he threw it into the part of the stand that was empty.

I really hope that the police and the club deal with this senseibly and don't over react. We need young fans who have abit of live in them to boost the clubs support rather than moaney cunts who spend the game sat on their fat arses moaning about every little thing.

Football is not a family game it's a game for the working class man. You wanna see a show fucking of to the therate!

Its ok GFM, you can admit to it Wink
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 14:16:23 »

I see Danny Wilson has said on the Adver site that the lad ''should be locked up''.

It's inevitable that the kid will get a long ban.
swindon247

« Reply #86 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 15:38:25 »

reading the thisisswindontownfc about the flare incident if you read the comments you will see one of the people new the two of the guys both ukraian
swindon247

« Reply #87 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 15:41:37 »

http://www.leytonorient2.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=232446 this made me p**sed off
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 15:46:00 »

The hype surrounding this is unbelievable.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, March 1, 2010, 15:46:45 »

haha. what a tool

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: