Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Leeds United official matchday thread  (Read 68452 times)
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #615 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 22:20:03 »

Just watched the highlights on STFC Player/World.... what a crock of shit, they showed every half chance that Leeds had and only the Swindon goals plus McGoverns effort..... What about all the other chances we had, Wardy's hammered shot, Paynters curling effort?

Rubbish...
adje

Ignore
« Reply #616 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 22:25:22 »

Just watched the highlights on STFC Player/World.... what a crock of shit, they showed every half chance that Leeds had and only the Swindon goals plus McGoverns effort..... What about all the other chances we had, Wardy's hammered shot, Paynters curling effort?

Rubbish...

Yeah that's a bloody insult-makes it look like Leeds were in it.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #617 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 22:31:50 »

I was really looking forward to reviewing all our chances and wallowing in the glory of such a magical night...but no... the fucking cunts.
lambourn red

« Reply #618 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 22:33:47 »

Rubbish...

Just watched it what a load of bollocks that is ,that must have shown every chance they had and left out the 9 other shots on goal we had and the prat commentating must have been a Leeds fan. Great goal by Charlie looked better than did live.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #619 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 22:34:27 »

BBC should do a more accurate one tomorrow.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #620 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 22:35:22 »

I think anybody who was at the game last night would say their performance wasn't worthy of the Championship.

I thought Leeds looked pretty good or would have done if they were given half a chance, they just got totally outplayed for 90 minutes by a better team.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #621 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 22:38:25 »

Still, at least it did confirm that the cross from Lecsinel for Paynters header was superb, MacNamee-esque.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #622 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 22:58:37 »

Just posted this on another site:

'....what a bitter, deluded set of absolute mongs.

they're getting 'fed up of playing shitty little clubs, with shitty fans, who think that getting into the Championship is the pinnacle of success'.

It's called real support. The type of support that you'll never understand as most of you started supporting leeds when they were successful.

I've got more respect for fans of lower league teams, that go week in, week out, than any of the so called big clubs.

I was in the pub before the game last night and the leeds fans sounded like a UN delegation, hardly a yorkshire accent amongst them. Why do they support leeds?, ermmm, let me guess.

I hope you go up this season and the next. Then your twattish, ignorant support will be back where they belong.

With all the other glory hunting dickheads.'

I take back what I said about leeds fans. Twats.

It's All Good..............
Rich Pullen

« Reply #623 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 23:03:39 »

What tipped you over the edge Herthab!?!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #624 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 23:04:53 »

What tipped you over the edge Herthab!?!

I spent 5 minutes on WACCOE.

It's All Good..............
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #625 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 23:31:17 »

highlights are up on beeb, doesn't show a single second of leeds possession.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #626 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 23:41:01 »

For me a genuine supporter is one who can take the highs and lows that comes with supporting your side. There will always be "fans" who "follow" a certain club that has had a fair share of success over the years even though there is absolutely no connection to that club apart from "they were doing well at the time". You only have to go into any pub in the land and you'll find a "fan" of a successful side. I have to be honest, if I lived in a City that had a team that was supported by generations of my family and that was also winning everything year in and year out, I would not appreciate the "extra" support. BTW this has nothing to do with the Swindon v Leeds game  Smiley
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #627 on: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 23:48:26 »

highlights are up on beeb, doesn't show a single second of leeds possession.

Still shite.....i must admit that the Gills highlights were shite as well...didnt show the pikeys hitting the post or anything.. Huh?

Clems Army!
deltaincline

« Reply #628 on: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 00:29:57 »

It would be a lot less. And Leeds were 2nd, not top.

I've got a lot of respect for the Leeds fans, they're not plastic, they were watching Champions League football not long ago, yet they still turn out to watch 3rd tier league games. How many of our fans would hang around if we had such a fall from grace?

With regard to the casual support last night, keep coming! the only way the club can advance is with increased support. We shouldn't be slagging them off, we should be welcoming them!

Agree with that, Herthab.

Despite the brilliant progress made so far by Fitton, the club has been scraping its bollocks along the ground with low(ish) attendances since the Greek / Wills fucked off, hoping and preying for an opportunity like last night to finally entice stay aways or new / floating fans into the ground.

The combo of Wilson having a very capable side, ready and waiting to meet the arogant cunts that are LUFC, and our current league position / LUFC's cup run / league position etc, finally came together last night, which was fucking ace, not to mention timely Cool

The club will grow stronger if the team keep performing like last night, and we need all the plastics comming along, joing the faith and contributing to the coffers that we can get if we are ever going to regain long term health.

'Hug a Plastic' should be our motto for 2010 Cool 

Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #629 on: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 07:38:31 »

Match higlights Smiley

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/8484090.stm
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: