Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 44   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Leeds United official matchday thread  (Read 68304 times)
iffy

« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 12:28:02 »

<http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=172500&st=80>

not as complacent on this forum.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 12:31:21 »

Is anyone going to be online for this? Hopefully Bangkok and China Red will be around.

Yeah, cant get to this one but will be there in spirit and listening on the radio.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 12:47:22 »

got it now
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 13:05:21 by magicroundabout » Logged

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 12:48:10 »

A mate saw the Leeds players in The Marriott last night. He said they were just on about about their replay with Spurs and didn't seem to have a care in the world about tonight's game. He also said Beckford is a lot taller than he looks from the TV.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 12:51:15 »

That thread title put a huge smile on my face! As did soem of the comments...

"Will be sat glued to radio/net and pray for something different to my nil points prediction."

"I'll be satisfied with a point away to a top 6 team. "

"Im sorry to say,but i cant see us winning,we have hit that slope in the League"

"That Charlie Austin playing? Scored 8 in 11 I think? Could be dangerous..."

Smiley
Rich Pullen

« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 12:52:39 »

All we've got to be concerned with is our performace because when Leeds have come to Town in the past they haven't been breathtakingly good have they? Would it be fair to say that we've shot ourselves in the foot more often than they've played us off the park?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 12:56:32 »

All we've got to be concerned with is our performace because when Leeds have come to Town in the past they haven't been breathtakingly good have they? Would it be fair to say that we've shot ourselves in the foot more often than they've played us off the park?
It would indeed. I missed the first home game against them but last time out was aweful, we handed them 3 points on a plate.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 13:02:12 »

I think we'll lose 2-0 but it will be our only blip in the coming games. Austin will struggle against Kisnorbo et al i think. I love him as much as the next man, but i have a feeling he'll be made to look decidely non-league tonight. I don't mind being wrong on this one though.

hes probably looking tired again Wink

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 13:07:10 »

It would indeed. I missed the first home game against them but last time out was aweful, we handed them 3 points on a plate.

Phil Smith did. Lucas had a stonker that day. And Fabien Delph put in the best opposition performance i have ever seen

Things get better but they never get good
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 13:11:28 »

A mate saw the Leeds players in The Marriott last night. He said they were just on about about their replay with Spurs and didn't seem to have a care in the world about tonight's game. He also said Beckford is a lot taller than he looks from the TV.

hahahah My mate works at the Marriott Leisure club! I told him to stamp on all there feets!!

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 13:37:27 »

i'm one of the few who can't make it tonight.think we'll lose 1-0 but hope we can do em.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 13:39:39 »

hes probably looking tired again Wink

What do we know, eh? Don't think Bennett is coming tonight, so we can use his seat for extra legroom! Unless JFW wants to come and re-create his loud sweary rants...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 13:41:11 »

What do we know, eh? Don't think Bennett is coming tonight, so we can use his seat for extra legroom! Unless JFW wants to come and re-create his loud sweary rants...

Ill come! I have Jaffa cakes - better than any veggie shit Bennett brings I reckon! you and Whits look like you could do with a couple of jaffa cakes!
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 13:41:50 »

Cool... come and pay us a visit!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
blah blah

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 13:53:41 »

Probably bringing the kids to their first evening game. Younger one hates the loud noise but is really keen to come along. He's yet to see us lose as well.....

2-1 Town - Paynter & Austin, Lucas MoM
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 44   Go Up
Print
Jump to: