Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ferry and Hutchison  (Read 15715 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 19:52:18 »

As i said DRS that couldve been aimed at plenty in our squad the last few seasons....only time will tell i suppose eh.

That's OK when it is our player we are trying to unleash the potential. But in this case I'd send him back and et Celtic worry about it! But I do have a feeling Wilson may extend his loan.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 19:53:50 »

Oh i do agree Batch just amazes me how players at that age can have that mentality
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 19:55:20 »

Oh i do agree Batch just amazes me how players at that age can have that mentality

I think we all agree on that! Too much too young.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 19:56:59 »

ach well i suggest hutch would be good then bad but sound like hes just been bad

funnily enough no celtic fans are really asking about him either i think the boy needs an attitude readjustment

Ferry on the other hand we are all delighted for and hes got a fair wee bit of press up here (one of those characters i think everyone likes)

glad to see at least one loan has worked well for you i wonder if youll look to make anymore from us this transfer window

name a position ill see if i can suggest someone haha

Wouldn't surprise me if Wilson went back to Celtic for someone or scotland at least, any decent left wingers available ?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 19:57:38 »

Is purely coincidence that Hutch put in a decent shift against Prem opposition?

He is arrogant, it ain't rocket science.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 19:59:24 »

He can't afford to be though Br
Spencer_White

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 20:00:25 »

Cant remember him troubling the keeper at Fuham.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 20:02:07 »

He can't afford to be though Br

From what I gather you are 100% correct.

Just a shame that he is too arrogant to see it himself.

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 20:07:37 »

I have had a butchers at the Celtic forums tonight and they all seem genuinely chuffed to bits for Ferry, he seems a very popular lad up there. Many are even happy to accept it if he stays here, they just want him to do well, that's how popular he is. Similar with us and Cox I think.

They also have a lot to say about Cuthbert and seem genuinely disappointed that they let him go for so 'buttons', again a player who was liked up in that neck of the woods.

Hutchinson: Well, none of them seem to give a flying one about him. They just don't seem interested in the slightest.
Spencer_White

« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 20:09:17 »

I think he takes a lot of stick for his attitude, the truth is we talk about it too much and he isnt very good.

Makes you think when Celtic fans were talking about signing Cox this time last season (saying he's just a League 1 player, we can get him for peanuts etc).  
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 20:09:53 »

Wouldn't surprise me if Wilson went back to Celtic for someone or scotland at least, any decent left wingers available ?

Andy Driver at Hearts. No chance of him signing here though. Think Coventry were looking at him a while back. Would be immense.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 20:10:47 »

I have had a butchers at the Celtic forums tonight and they all seem genuinely chuffed to bits for Ferry, he seems a very popular lad up there. Many are even happy to accept it if he stays here, they just want him to do well, that's how popular he is. Similar with us and Cox I think.

They also have a lot to say about Cuthbert and seem genuinely disappointed that they let him go for so 'buttons', again a player who was liked up in that neck of the woods.

Hutchinson: Well, none of them seem to give a flying one about him. They just don't seem interested in the slightest.

I was just putting a different slant on it Bangkok....i understand...you dont like him!
Its just a shame for you lot you aint picking the team.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 20:18:34 »

maybe its because i like the underdog but we were all saying the same thing about JPM last season...

Not all of us!

Uh huh... OR it's part of his loan agreement to play when he's fit so Wilson's hand is forced, and in fact he's just as shite as everyone else thinks he is.

Then surely he would have played more than 9 games, he has been here sinc August!
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 20:20:47 »

Erm... maybe... he could have been injured or something...
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, January 6, 2010, 20:56:36 »

For his age and lack of first team exposure before coming here, Ferry is an absolute class act.  He's had games where his influence has not be what it could, or been off form a bit but under that you can still see a quality player is on the pitch.  If we get him then Celtic should have us up in court for daylight robbery.  Wherever he ends-up, he'll go on to play for Scotland.  With a few more years under his belt he shuold start to develop the ability to really drive a team.

Hutchinson - I'm not so anti as everyone else, I can sort of see how he got where he is, but I can see him bombing out of football if he's not careful.  He seems absolutey put out by having to play at this level.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: