Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Micro Men  (Read 4710 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 21:34:36 »

BBC4 just finished.

What an ace bit of telly.

/
W56196272
flammableBen

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 21:38:14 »

I wanted to watch it but got carried away with Masterchef and hadn't realised it had started.

I'll download it and watch it at the weekend.

BBC4 does some ace telly and I wish I got round to watching it more, everytime I do put something on it's always entertaining and interesting.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 21:39:09 »

Im going to i player this over the weekend
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 21:41:07 »

im gonna watch Masterchef on iplayer,but its obvious that mega Frenchies going to win.

/
W56196272
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 21:44:17 »

Micro Men was really enjoyable. Glad I was flicking channels when it started, or I would've missed it.

It's All Good..............
flammableBen

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 21:45:07 »

im gonna watch Masterchef on iplayer,but its obvious that mega Frenchies going to win.

Did you watch the first half with the lady who "tried to poison" them?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 22:07:01 »

That was all way to over the top wasn't it Ben? Ok an error but that woman is trying to make a personality of herself by being far too icy. I very much doubt it would have poisoned her. The food did look disgusting though.

At least Roux Jr is as decent as he is honest about his criticisms. His bits are better than Wallace trying to hype up some scrambled eggs ffs.

It's quite entertaining all the same.
Barry Scott

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 22:12:28 »

That Le Roux Sous Chef bint gets right on my titis. She comes across, in my opinion, as quite full of her own self importance. I do love Masterchef though and tonight's double bill was good. Cucumber Sorbet though? I think i'd puke.

Edit: I love Wallaces little talks on the food. "Umm, creamy, deep, thick, sweet, and that sticky little sour bite at the back of your thoat... Hmmm, oh yes, I could eat that all week."
« Last Edit: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 22:14:16 by Barry Scott » Logged
flammableBen

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 22:14:05 »

Oh yeah definitely. Using the same knife and board you've just use to cut up a bloody raw rabbit to slice off a bit of butter is a bit school boy though. Definitely entertaining.

I loved the foreign lad who was told that he only got through because the lady fucked up so much. To start off with he didn't really seem to know what he was doing but he came together quite well.

I quite like Greg Wallace. Michelle Roux Jr. is also much better than the floppy haired twat on normal masterchef.
Barry Scott

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 22:15:55 »

Jean Didier was a wild man. I thought he might've won just because he was a bit crazy with his food.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, October 9, 2009, 09:26:51 »

I'm loving masterchef. Think the ryan lad's gonna win it...
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, October 9, 2009, 09:37:45 »

I'm loving masterchef. Think the ryan lad's gonna win it...

agreed. he doesn't seem ruffled at all, plus roux and his bit on the side keep winking at him

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, October 9, 2009, 09:40:06 »

ha ha, doesn't he. he's confident, too, which goes a long way. They've been sucking him off from the start.

Still get really annoyed at the way Gregg Wallace eats, like he sucks the head of the spoon for an extra second.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, October 9, 2009, 09:44:29 »

Wallace has been doing my head in since day 1 on this series of Masterchef.  Just watch him.  He always speaks after Michel Roux Jr and I'm sure he must be under contract to simply parrot what the big man has just said.

He never disagrees with Michel Roux, never adds any new thoughts of his own...just backs up MRJ.  I'm really not sure what Wallace is doing there.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, October 9, 2009, 09:47:40 »

I like roux, although his eues look like they might fall out of his head.

On the subject of annoying tv programmes, FAST Forward is just bollocks isn;t it? main character's wife is lovely, though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: