Pages: 1 ... 3192 3193 3194 [3195]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 6852548 times)
dogs

Ignore
« Reply #47910 on: Today at 15:43:28 »

He's 26. A good acquisition and better than what we've got.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #47911 on: Today at 17:47:18 »

We donít have anything there, so yes heís an upgrade on zilch. Heís also a defender that canít get into a very poor Burton side that has shipped 7 goals in 2 games without reply. A Burton reserve player is not this clubís standard type of loan, and itís another one on the list of things that doesnít feel quite right. Itís almost as if we donít have the contacts at bigger clubs that we used toÖ.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #47912 on: Today at 17:49:37 »

We donít have anything there, so yes heís an upgrade on zilch. Heís also a defender that canít get into a very poor Burton side that has shipped 7 goals in 2 games without reply. A Burton reserve player is not this clubís standard type of loan, and itís another one on the list of things that doesnít feel quite right. Itís almost as if we donít have the contacts at bigger clubs that we used toÖ.

Analytical's, combined with our other squad members make him a worthwhile loan. To everyone else a knee jerk waste of wages.
Jimmy QuitMoaning

Ignore
« Reply #47913 on: Today at 17:50:31 »

Analytical's, combined with our other squad members make him a worthwhile loan. To everyone else a knee jerk waste of wages.

Ah stats & data again😀

Just getting my shit up together
Shrivvy Road

Ignore
« Reply #47914 on: Today at 19:27:39 »

Get in.... We need a new baseless rumour to get people going
kaufman

Ignore
« Reply #47915 on: Today at 19:46:03 »

I prefer the rumour on twitter that someone has claimed to see LP and CM playing golf together in Australia.
Jimmy QuitMoaning

Ignore
« Reply #47916 on: Today at 19:54:01 »

I guess the someone never had their mobile phone on them to take a photo😀

Just getting my shit up together
Pages: 1 ... 3192 3193 3194 [3195]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: