Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FAO JFW and V go'ers!  (Read 5840 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, August 24, 2009, 20:51:45 »

I probably seen you mate, to be fair i was pretty tanked on Bow!
Quote of the day "Any Leeds fans?........There's the Exit, Fuck Off!!"
Quality! Who said this?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, August 24, 2009, 20:59:51 »

Terry Hall.

Never knowingly overstated.
Danjackson10

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 09:28:23 »

I get the impression that Mr Hall is a bit of a nut job! Not sure the mention of Galatasary fans went down too well! Quite funny too see Lily Allen slipping off stage to have a fag as there was a stage smoking ban, then Terry coming on saying "Smoking Ban......Fuck That!!".
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 09:58:03 »

OMG I had a n amazin Time Dan

I too thought Oasis were overrated and it was very obvious the hate each other!

I thought Ga Ga was OTT amazin!!! foul mouth on her but she has such a powerful voice! all her stupid outfits too!

Watched Lemar by accident but really enjoyed his set -caught Daniel Merryweather too who was good, Loved having a reminis to Ocean colour scene too!

We walked off when Katie Perry was on - shes one hot lady but her music is aload of shite! middle of the road American rock!

Nearly Died after the streets people were throwing drinks and shoving which turned a bit nasty- got saved by two kind guys - we then got a pint of cider and black thrown at us! thank god for wet wipes is all I can say!

Lost the back of my phone, my best black cardigan from Zara and I have a V bad festival tan!! but we LOVED it - we are getting our tickets for next year tomorrow!

Stafford all the way Northerners are so much more friendly!
Danjackson10

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 10:03:30 »

awsome, glad you had a good one! Im ruined, had a few too many bows and also got burnt to shit on the saturday! You doing the whole weekend next year?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 10:05:13 »

HELL YEAH! tickets are on sale now for one week at this years prices

No way on gods earth Im camping though after the state we were in Sat night!

Premier Inn Wolverhampton ALL the way!!! Smiley

I got burnt too and I NEVER burn! its embarressing
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 10:08:11 »

Saw Oasis at Glastonbury a couple of years ago. They didn't want to be there & it showed. A large section of the crowd booed them off stage.
Brilliant music, shit people.

From the Dark Side
Danjackson10

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 10:08:30 »

You should camp, its great fun! Ill even share my bow with you Smiley Were there alot of festies staying at the hotel you were at?
I would get my tickets for next year but have no money thanks to spending it all on beer, food and silly hats!
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 10:15:10 »

Only people in the hotel were V goers!

I got back to the hotel Sat night - covered in beer and cider - my hair was like straw - I stank! there is noway I could have slept like that then got up and carried on the next day! yuck

Plus the premier inn was only £29 a night - I dont have a tent and you couldnt buy one for that much! 
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 10:30:03 »

Saw Oasis at Glastonbury a couple of years ago. They didn't want to be there & it showed. A large section of the crowd booed them off stage.
Brilliant music, shit people.

Saw Oasis at Wembley this year, best gig I have ever been too.  They put on a quality show and were fantastic live, everyone left there buzzing!
Danjackson10

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 10:32:20 »

Only people in the hotel were V goers!

I got back to the hotel Sat night - covered in beer and cider - my hair was like straw - I stank! there is noway I could have slept like that then got up and carried on the next day! yuck

Plus the premier inn was only £29 a night - I dont have a tent and you couldnt buy one for that much! 

Yeah i know what you meen! I had a watering can that i showered with...lovely!! My mate managed to get a tent from tesco for 4 quid! Smiley
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 13:01:13 »

£4 OMG!! was it tiny?

My sisters just informed me she has brought one for Creamfields from Argos for £12!!

Best chat up line I got was "Ive forgotten my tent - where are we staying?" Smiley
Danjackson10

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 13:11:57 »

it was pretty small but did the job! I bet you were loving those chat up lines Smiley
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 13:15:00 »

Would have been better if they werent from the mouths of gross fat oafs! Smiley

am trying to track down the lads that saved us from death watching the Streets via the V festival Facebook group!
Danjackson10

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 13:18:43 »

well thats what facebook is for............online stalking! Wink
I got crushed by said gross fat oaf during lady gaga, sick!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: